PM - Anyone willing to critique my first draft?

(Personal Statement Examples, Advice, Critique, . . . )
foggybottom
Posts: 4
Joined: Tue Sep 26, 2017 1:12 pm

PM - Anyone willing to critique my first draft?

Postby foggybottom » Tue Sep 26, 2017 4:32 pm

Any commentary or critiques will be greatly appreciated, please let me know if you are will and I will PM you.

Thanks.

User avatar
Pozzo
Posts: 1884
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2015 3:36 pm

Re: PM - Anyone willing to critique my first draft?

Postby Pozzo » Tue Sep 26, 2017 4:33 pm

foggybottom wrote:Any commentary or critiques will be greatly appreciated, please let me know if you are will and I will PM you.

Thanks.

Yeah sure.

User avatar
appind
Posts: 2203
Joined: Mon Nov 12, 2012 3:07 am

Re: PM - Anyone willing to critique my first draft?

Postby appind » Thu Sep 28, 2017 1:50 pm

Pozzo wrote:
foggybottom wrote:Any commentary or critiques will be greatly appreciated, please let me know if you are will and I will PM you.

Thanks.

Yeah sure.


saw your post related to reapp q earlier. Wondering if you can comment also on my reapp PS?

User avatar
Pozzo
Posts: 1884
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2015 3:36 pm

Re: PM - Anyone willing to critique my first draft?

Postby Pozzo » Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:09 pm

appind wrote:
Pozzo wrote:
foggybottom wrote:Any commentary or critiques will be greatly appreciated, please let me know if you are will and I will PM you.

Thanks.

Yeah sure.


saw your post related to reapp q earlier. Wondering if you can comment also on my reapp PS?

Def




Return to “Law School Personal Statements”

Who is online

The online users are hidden on this forum.