PS Critique (Interest in Medical Law)? Forum

(Personal Statement Examples, Advice, Critique, . . . )
Arad

Bronze

PS Critique (Interest in Medical Law)?

Post by Arad » Mon Sep 01, 2014 2:45 pm

Would anyone be interested in critiquing my PS or swapping PS's?

Topic: How greed can lead to the progressive degradation of the healthcare system.

Edit: topic is actually how I learned that greed can lead to the progressive degradation of society through my experiences in the healthcare industry and how that stimulated my interest in medical law.
Last edited by Arad on Mon Sep 01, 2014 4:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

farfromthetree

New

Re: PS Critique (Interest in Medical Law)?

Post by farfromthetree » Mon Sep 01, 2014 3:10 pm

I believe the PS is supposed to be about you, not necessarily your thoughts on a particular issue.

MistakenGenius

Silver

Post removed.

Post by MistakenGenius » Mon Sep 01, 2014 3:22 pm

Post removed.
Last edited by MistakenGenius on Sun Dec 13, 2015 9:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

Arad

Bronze

Re: PS Critique (Interest in Medical Law)?

Post by Arad » Mon Sep 01, 2014 4:28 pm

I should have been more specific, the essay is about how I learned that greed can lead to the progressive degradation of society through my experiences working at a pharmacy that was under dea investigation and shadowing a urologist who's peers were involved in malpractice suits for treating patients unnecessarily for disease states that are more effectively approached through routine monitoring.

I don't talk about law in the essay except for in how it's relevant to my career goals. The essay itself is more of a discussion of ethical issues I encountered in the healthcare system

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “Law School Personal Statements”