Persian or Armenian Personal Statements

(Personal Statement Examples, Advice, Critique, . . . )
GouldGirl

Persian or Armenian Personal Statements

Postby GouldGirl » Tue Jul 16, 2013 4:14 pm

Last edited by GouldGirl on Fri Jul 19, 2013 8:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

t-14orbust

Re: Persian or Armenian Personal Statements

Postby t-14orbust » Tue Jul 16, 2013 4:15 pm

But not people of other races? I hope you aren't 'helping' people get in to TTTs

GouldGirl

Postby GouldGirl » Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:42 am

t-14orbust wrote:But not people of other races? I hope you aren't 'helping' people get in to TTTs

I just have particular experience with people with that background. I could probably help people of other backgrounds but I am being clear about my experience.

GouldGirl

Postby GouldGirl » Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:51 am

t-14orbust wrote:But not people of other races? I hope you aren't 'helping' people get in to TTTs

I wont be 'helping you' douche-bag. Not even on to a fourth tier toilet! go grow a pair and leave this thread for people who are adult enough to make up their own mind on where they go to law school. Plus neither Persians or Armenians are RACES. So before you play that card educate your self on the difference between ethnicity and race. What a Troll!

jasonbound

Postby jasonbound » Wed Jul 17, 2013 1:29 am

Lol I'm Iranian

Clearly

Postby Clearly » Wed Jul 17, 2013 1:37 am

What exactly is the point of this thread? If you're advertising a service, I believe that's against the rules, and if you're just offering to help for free, so is everyone else in this forum, just open a thread and start helping...

jselson

Postby jselson » Wed Jul 17, 2013 1:47 am

GouldGirl wrote:

I wont be 'helping you' douche-bag. Not even on to a fourth tier toilet! go grow a pair and leave this thread for people who are adult enough to make up their own mind on where they go to law school. Plus neither Persians or Armenians are RACES. So before you play that card educate your self on the difference between ethnicity and race. What a Troll!

Great advertising.

Clearly

Postby Clearly » Wed Jul 17, 2013 2:08 am

jselson wrote:
GouldGirl wrote:

Great advertising.

Actually writing the op with poor grammar was a particularly nice touch as well.

rinkrat19

Postby rinkrat19 » Wed Jul 17, 2013 2:13 am

GouldGirl wrote:

This is like the TLS version of that insane woman with the bakery in Phoenix that appeared on Kitchen Nightmares.

Clearly

Postby Clearly » Wed Jul 17, 2013 2:21 am

rinkrat19 wrote:
GouldGirl wrote:

This is like the TLS version of that insane woman with the bakery in Phoenix that appeared on Kitchen Nightmares.

LOL That was great.

jselson

Postby jselson » Wed Jul 17, 2013 2:33 am

rinkrat19 wrote:
GouldGirl wrote:

Love that episode.

t-14orbust

Postby t-14orbust » Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:01 am

Please forgive my ignorance. I was really hoping to enlist your services and join the ranks of such Persian and Armenian students that were admitted to Loyola and Southwestern.

Shema

Postby Shema » Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:08 pm

:o
Last edited by Shema on Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

GouldGirl

Postby GouldGirl » Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:11 pm

t-14orbust wrote:Please forgive my ignorance. I was really hoping to enlist your services and join the ranks of such Persian and Armenian students that were admitted to Loyola and Southwestern.

Ignorance Excused. Execution lifted. God bless your awful stench of elitism.

Return to “Law School Personal Statements”