Do I need an addendum for my two LSAT scores

(Personal Statement Examples, Advice, Critique, . . . )
Ineedapillow

Do I need an addendum for my two LSAT scores

Postby Ineedapillow » Wed Dec 05, 2012 1:25 am

I took my LSAT first time at June 2012 and scored 158, our test center had some accident and many of us complained to LSAT after. LSAT said though they are not sure how much that would affect our score, but they gave us two options:1) we can cancel the score and get a free retake ,or 2)we can release the score and they will send a letter explaining the whole situation to all the schools we applied.
I chose 2) and retook at Oct and scored 166.
I don't know what LSAT will say in that explain letter, but for this situation do I still need an addendum? Can anyone give me a sample addendum?
Thanks1

Grazzhoppa

Re: Do I need an addendum for my two LSAT scores

Postby Grazzhoppa » Wed Dec 05, 2012 1:58 am

what was the accident? you probably don't need an addendum.

Ineedapillow

Postby Ineedapillow » Wed Dec 05, 2012 4:04 am

There were some teenager boys having summer schools at that college we took test. At first they played very loud music outside our door, then they ran into and out of our classroom many times (they came in,laugh at us then went out;one boy even pushed the girl sat next to the door). At some point, one protocol had to leave our room and guard the door in case they running into our room again.
They did that on purpose, because they are too young to realize they were disturbing a test center.
Grazzhoppa wrote:what was the accident? you probably don't need an addendum.

bizzybone1313

Postby bizzybone1313 » Wed Dec 05, 2012 4:28 am

That sucks. I would have thrown a tantrum after the test.

Ineedapillow

Postby Ineedapillow » Wed Dec 05, 2012 4:32 am

bizzybone1313 wrote:That sucks. I would have thrown a tantrum after the test.

Yeah,should always register early to insure a good test center. Our test room was their library,which is a trailor.

ChikaBoom

Postby ChikaBoom » Wed Dec 05, 2012 4:37 am

Ineedapillow wrote:There were some teenager boys having summer schools at that college we took test. At first they played very loud music outside our door, then they ran into and out of our classroom many times (they came in,laugh at us then went out;one boy even pushed the girl sat next to the door). At some point, one protocol had to leave our room and guard the door in case they running into our room again.
They did that on purpose, because they are too young to realize they were disturbing a test center.
Grazzhoppa wrote:what was the accident? you probably don't need an addendum.

Yeah...I don't think you'll need an addendum.

Return to “Law School Personal Statements”