PS Consultation Forum

(Personal Statement Examples, Advice, Critique, . . . )
AAyala

New

PS Consultation

Post by AAyala » Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:33 pm

Hello Everyone!

I am considering meeting with a PS consultant and was wondering if anyone has used a service like this? I am probably going to go through Blueprint, however, regardless of what company you used I would like the feedback :)

Also, I have a few solid ideas for my PS but they are all very different. Should I have outlines for each idea to show the consultant or should I just brain storm with them?

Thanks in advance to everyone who replies!

Verity

Silver

Re: PS Consultation

Post by Verity » Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:46 pm

AAyala wrote:Hello Everyone!

I am considering meeting with a PS consultant and was wondering if anyone has used a service like this? I am probably going to go through Blueprint, however, regardless of what company you used I would like the feedback :)

Also, I have a few solid ideas for my PS but they are all very different. Should I have outlines for each idea to show the consultant or should I just brain storm with them?

Thanks in advance to everyone who replies!
PS consultants are usually helpful, but frankly they're very expensive and personal statements basically don't matter at all compared to LSAT/GPA (unless you're competing for HYS, maybe CCN).

You'd get pretty good, FREE advice here. PM me a draft and I'll look at it. I'm sure others would be willing to review as well.

Return to “Law School Personal Statements”