What schools have additional required essays? Forum

(Personal Statement Examples, Advice, Critique, . . . )
Champion

Bronze

What schools have additional required essays?

Post by Champion » Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:21 pm

I wanted to know what schools in the T-20 or even T-30, have application specific essays outside of the personal statement and diversity statement?
Thanks for the help

Emma.

Gold

Re: What schools have additional required essays?

Post by Emma. » Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:24 pm

Champion wrote:I wanted to know what schools in the T-20 or even T-30, have application specific essays outside of the personal statement and diversity statement?
Thanks for the help
--LinkRemoved--

Champion

Bronze

Post by Champion » Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:32 pm

Emma. wrote:
Champion wrote:I wanted to know what schools in the T-20 or even T-30, have application specific essays outside of the personal statement and diversity statement?
Thanks for the help
--LinkRemoved--

I have seen that link before, however it was last updated November 9, 2009, so things probably have changed. The schools that have additional stuff are correct, but I think there are more schools than listed there now.

billyez

Silver

Post by billyez » Sat Aug 06, 2011 12:34 am

I mean...besides that link I'm not sure there's any sort of compendium that has a list of them. All I know is that SMU has a required one. Besides that, I can't help you. And I'm not even sure SMU is in your specified range. You have such a smallr ange that it shouldn't be too difficult to load up the applications and see. There aren't going to be too many anyway.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “Law School Personal Statements”