What schools have additional required essays?

(Personal Statement Examples, Advice, Critique, . . . )
Champion

Bronze

What schools have additional required essays?

Postby Champion » Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:21 pm

I wanted to know what schools in the T-20 or even T-30, have application specific essays outside of the personal statement and diversity statement?
Thanks for the help

Emma.

Gold

Re: What schools have additional required essays?

Postby Emma. » Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:24 pm

Champion wrote:I wanted to know what schools in the T-20 or even T-30, have application specific essays outside of the personal statement and diversity statement?
Thanks for the help

--LinkRemoved--

Champion

Bronze

Postby Champion » Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:32 pm

Emma. wrote:
Champion wrote:I wanted to know what schools in the T-20 or even T-30, have application specific essays outside of the personal statement and diversity statement?
Thanks for the help

--LinkRemoved--

I have seen that link before, however it was last updated November 9, 2009, so things probably have changed. The schools that have additional stuff are correct, but I think there are more schools than listed there now.

billyez

Silver

Postby billyez » Sat Aug 06, 2011 12:34 am

I mean...besides that link I'm not sure there's any sort of compendium that has a list of them. All I know is that SMU has a required one. Besides that, I can't help you. And I'm not even sure SMU is in your specified range. You have such a smallr ange that it shouldn't be too difficult to load up the applications and see. There aren't going to be too many anyway.

Return to “Law School Personal Statements�