Addendum Help, Please!!

(Personal Statement Examples, Advice, Critique, . . . )
houstongirl

Addendum Help, Please!!

Postby houstongirl » Mon Jan 10, 2011 4:40 pm

I am writing to address my nine-point increase between my October 2010 score of 15* to my December 2010 score of 16*. One week prior to my October 2010 exam, I had continuous exams for every one of my classes and was mentally and physically exhausted. Combined with test day anxiety, I do not believe my October LSAT accurately reflects the potential of my abilities. Rather, the December 2010 LSAT, when I was able to avoid exhaustion prior to the exam, is a better indication of my aptitude as a future law student.

OR

I am writing to address my nine-point increase between my October 2010 score of 15* to my December 2010 score of 16*. For my October 2010 examination, I do not feel I was able to adequately prepare for the LSAT which hindered my ability to do well on test day. Combined with test day anxiety, I do not believe my October LSAT accurately reflects the potential of my abilities. Rather, the December 2010 LSAT, when I was able to more accurately study and understand the LSAT, is a better indication of my aptitude as a future law student.

thoughts? I really want to submit my applications today, and they are ready except for the addendum :/

LSATclincher

Re: Addendum Help, Please!!

Postby LSATclincher » Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:19 pm

I am writing to address my nine-point increase between my October 2010 score of 15* to my December 2010 score of 16*. At the time of my October 2010 examination, I believe illness contributed to my lower LSAT score. During the December 2010 examination, I was able to maintain adequate focus, contributing to a score which better reflects my cognitive aptitude.

Return to “Law School Personal Statements”