I'm rewriting my personal statement!

(Personal Statement Examples, Advice, Critique, . . . )

I'm rewriting my personal statement!

Postby glitched » Thu Nov 04, 2010 7:56 pm

I think it might be too late (correct me if I'm wrong) but I am doing it anyway - I am going to rewrite my personal statement. So here is a little background on me. I am a biology major emphasis in immunology and i planned on a ps that described my experience in scientific research and my time mentoring an individual zoning in on themes like my passion for immunology tying on with the complexity and uncertainties of science. Ultimately, I am not happy with the ps. So I decided to write a similar one. Before I go into it, I want to mention that I am also interested in writing this script. It is a movie about disease so I want to tie in how I want to use my interest in science to help in another field. The problem is that I havnt WRITTEN anything for my script yet. I just have the plots, theme, ending, and begining but its ALL up in here (im saying that while tapping on my head). Thanks in advance :)

Re: I'm rewriting my personal statement!

Postby FishOil » Fri Nov 05, 2010 4:53 pm

I'm confused. You are not writing your PS in script form are you? Cause that would be Fail.

Return to “Law School Personal Statements”