PS/ DS Urgent Help

(Personal Statement Examples, Advice, Critique, . . . )
deathviaboredom

PS/ DS Urgent Help

Postby deathviaboredom » Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:50 pm

Anyone willing to read over my ps and versions of my ds PLEASE pm me or email me.

Anyone who wants to comment, here are my ps ideas:

1. conflict resolution based. I write about a petty drama conflict i managed to resolve on my college newspaper by just listening to each side and how this makes me want to do ADR and THEN I write about how someone was killed when I was in el salvador for 2 months and this ALSO makes me want to do ADR. (the second half doesnt make so much sense.)

This version is complete.

2. Write about how while I was at the DA I always had sympathy for the people accused of crimes, convicted or not, and that after working for a crim defense attorney realized I want to do crim defense.

This version is pathetically incomplete, but I can try to rework it and add stuff....

That's all the ideas I have. I did a lot in college but not law related and its hard for me to articulate why law.

I was - editor in chief of my school paper, involved in random clubs, nothing special. i went to el sal for 2 months and worked in a medical clinic and helped build a community center.

Thoughts?

Return to “Law School Personal Statements”