TLS book on personal statements...feedback? Forum

(Personal Statement Examples, Advice, Critique, . . . )
LockBox

Bronze

TLS book on personal statements...feedback?

Post by LockBox » Tue Oct 26, 2010 6:10 pm

Hey everyone,

I posted this on Ken's thread but i'm not sure anyone will read it...i'm in the middle of writing my own personal statement and wanted to see if anyone had feedback on the ebook that Ken Coauthored. The link is stickied above.

Has anyone bought it? Are there personal statements that are already available online or is the content fairly new? It's only $10 bucks but if the content is already on TLS then it might not be worth it. Sorry if this has already been discussed. Any info would be appreciated.

LockBox

Bronze

Re: TLS book on personal statements...feedback?

Post by LockBox » Wed Oct 27, 2010 6:14 pm

So basically everyone here is pouring money into LSAT test prep books, spending countless hours on here posting, revising and editing theirs and others personal statements, loving the resource that is TLS yet no one is investing 10 bucks for this ebook which may be a great help?

Granted I don't think that you always have to pay for things in order to get an edge (alluding to most people on TLS' aversion towards test prep companies) but that doesn't mean something couldn't be gained from buying this book.

Does anyone have experience with it?

Return to “Law School Personal Statements”