Unique Multiple LSAT Addenum-Please Critique

(Personal Statement Examples, Advice, Critique, . . . )

Unique Multiple LSAT Addenum-Please Critique

Postby randomperson » Tue Oct 12, 2010 11:14 am

Like many of you, I've taken the LSAT twice....below is an addendum I am probably including with my application. Can you all tell me your thoughts? Thanks in advance!

This addendum addresses the discrepancy between my ______ and _______ LSAT scores. I have a problem with my gastrointestinal system and it occasionally acts up, causing very intense pain. I even had to have my gallbladder removed in summer of 2007, which was only moderately successful in ameliorating the condition.

This severe pain occurred during the ________ administration of my test, forcing me to rush to the bathroom for a substantial portion of one section (which I scored particularly low on in relation to the rest of my LSAT). I did not cancel my score because I still believed there was a possibility I would perform well on the test. Although I did well on the ______________ administration, I did not perform to my full potential, as my __________ score corroborates. Thus, I respectfully ask that you evaluate my _____________ LSAT score as the most reliable indicator of my future performance in law school.

Re: Unique Multiple LSAT Addenum-Please Critique

Postby OmbreGracieuse » Thu Oct 21, 2010 10:57 pm

Sounds good to me!

I had to write an LSAT addendum (I was drugged up, and took the LSAT three days before a major surgery) and feel you did a better job with your addendum than I did with mine, lol. I don't know if it counts for anything, but IMHO, it is a good addendum: short and to the point.

Good luck!! :)

Re: Unique Multiple LSAT Addenum-Please Critique

Postby $1.99 » Thu Oct 21, 2010 11:01 pm

looks good, straight to the point and no bs

Return to “Law School Personal Statements”