What types of essays?

(Personal Statement Examples, Advice, Critique, . . . )
paulshortys10

What types of essays?

Postby paulshortys10 » Thu Sep 16, 2010 4:49 pm

I'm taking my LSAT in DEC, So i'm beginning to at least think about what topics i'm going to be writing about. I'm just wondering what types of essays are there on applications that you are supposed to write on.The ones I've heard on are personal statements, diversity statements, and "why do you want to go to X". What other ones have you seen out there. Also can you guys give me a brief summary of what these (including the ones i posted) are supposed to be talking about. OR a link or something helpful. Thanks in advance

Eugenie Danglars

Re: What types of essays?

Postby Eugenie Danglars » Fri Sep 17, 2010 11:35 am

paulshortys10 wrote:I'm taking my LSAT in DEC, So i'm beginning to at least think about what topics i'm going to be writing about. I'm just wondering what types of essays are there on applications that you are supposed to write on.The ones I've heard on are personal statements, diversity statements, and "why do you want to go to X". What other ones have you seen out there. Also can you guys give me a brief summary of what these (including the ones i posted) are supposed to be talking about. OR a link or something helpful. Thanks in advance

Here you go :-)

http://www.top-law-schools.com/personal-statements.html

Return to “Law School Personal Statements”