Tanicius's Personal Statement

(Personal Statement Examples, Advice, Critique, . . . )
Tanicius

Tanicius's Personal Statement

Postby Tanicius » Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:43 am

Hello guys. I'd like to private message my PS. This is the first full, advanced draft of my PS I've managed to write, and so I'm looking for hardcore, macro-level criticisms, as well as iffy judgments you formed as a reader due to certain phrasing/vocab. Anyone willing to read it and provide in depth commentary? As an aside, I like critiquing other PS's myself, so if you're up for a trade so am I.

Knock

Re: Tanicius's Personal Statement

Postby Knock » Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:55 am

Tanicius wrote:Hello guys. I'd like to private message my PS. This is the first full, advanced draft of my PS I've managed to write, and so I'm looking for hardcore, macro-level criticisms, as well as iffy judgments you formed as a reader due to certain phrasing/vocab. Anyone willing to read it and provide in depth commentary? As an aside, I like critiquing other PS's myself, so if you're up for a trade so am I.

Just cuz you've been really encouraging to me.........send me a PM and i'll give you my general thoughts! :mrgreen:

Tanicius

Postby Tanicius » Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:56 am

Knockglock wrote:
Tanicius wrote:Hello guys. I'd like to private message my PS. This is the first full, advanced draft of my PS I've managed to write, and so I'm looking for hardcore, macro-level criticisms, as well as iffy judgments you formed as a reader due to certain phrasing/vocab. Anyone willing to read it and provide in depth commentary? As an aside, I like critiquing other PS's myself, so if you're up for a trade so am I.

Just cuz you've been really encouraging to me.........send me a PM and i'll give you my general thoughts! :mrgreen:

Thanks a bunch!

ArchRoark

Postby ArchRoark » Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:21 am

I will swap with you. Send it over.

Tanicius

Postby Tanicius » Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:35 am

Tiva wrote:I will swap with you. Send it over.

Thank you sir.

Return to “Law School Personal Statements”