Personal Statement Submission Question

(Personal Statement Examples, Advice, Critique, . . . )
OmbreGracieuse

Personal Statement Submission Question

Postby OmbreGracieuse » Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:55 am

I will probably sound dumb here, but do you send your personal statement to LSAC who then sends it to the schools? I tried to look for it on the LSAC site, but didn't see it. Do we send it to the schools in person, or when we apply online does it get 'attached' to the application?

I am writing a different personal statement for each school I apply to, so any heads up now would save me tons of time in the future, I am sure.

Thanks!

Komaliie

Re: Personal Statement Submission Question

Postby Komaliie » Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:51 pm

OmbreGracieuse wrote:I will probably sound dumb here, but do you send your personal statement to LSAC who then sends it to the schools? I tried to look for it on the LSAC site, but didn't see it. Do we send it to the schools in person, or when we apply online does it get 'attached' to the application?

I am writing a different personal statement for each school I apply to, so any heads up now would save me tons of time in the future, I am sure.

Thanks!

theres a place in lsac when you are filling out the application to attach documents such as PS/DS, etc..

OmbreGracieuse

Re: Personal Statement Submission Question

Postby OmbreGracieuse » Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:32 pm

Thanks so much! I wasn't sure whether I was supposed to mail them in now so they'd be accepted by LSAC, ect. by admissions, or if I could hold it off a little and do it when I apply.

Thanks so much! :D

Return to “Law School Personal Statements”