Page 5 of 7

Re: GPA Addendum - Please Critique!

Posted: Fri May 21, 2010 11:09 pm
by recaldo
kalvano wrote:
recaldo wrote:Maybe it's cause im in NYC and see cross-dressers often.



Wave "hi" to grandma.


Grandma is that you harassing me?

Re: GPA Addendum - Please Critique!

Posted: Sat May 22, 2010 12:35 am
by clintonius
Seriously the best poster ever.

Re: GPA Addendum - Please Critique!

Posted: Sat May 22, 2010 1:53 am
by recaldo
How can people get away with posting bipolar/adhd gpa addendums. that is bullshit.

Re: GPA Addendum - Please Critique!

Posted: Sat May 22, 2010 2:02 am
by d34d9823
recaldo wrote:How can people get away with posting bipolar/adhd gpa addendums. that is bullshit.

Ok, now you're just grasping at straws.

Re: GPA Addendum - Please Critique!

Posted: Sat May 22, 2010 2:05 am
by romothesavior
OP, you have made my day.

Reading your horrible addendum was hilarious to begin with. But watching the entire TLS community collectively destroy you for being a d-bag was even funnier.

Re: GPA Addendum - Please Critique!

Posted: Sat May 22, 2010 10:13 am
by hotdog123
Image

Re: GPA Addendum - Please Critique!

Posted: Sat May 22, 2010 10:53 am
by kalvano
Image

Re: GPA Addendum - Please Critique!

Posted: Sat May 22, 2010 11:02 am
by capitalacq
i must bookmark this.

Re: GPA Addendum - Please Critique!

Posted: Sat May 22, 2010 3:53 pm
by hotdog123
How newspapers function in the OP's world

Writer: Hey Mr. Editor! I just finished my story, let me know what you think!

Editor: Ok, thanks. Here's a few suggestions, give me a redraft and we'll talk again soon.

Writer: WHAT??? HOW DARE YOU! DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT GOOD WRITING IS? HAVE YOU EVER HAD A BOOK PUBLISHED? SHOW ME A SAMPLE OF YOUR WORK IMMEDIATELY! I CANNOT TRUST YOUR EDITING ABILITIES IF YOU ARE NOT A GOOD WRITER, BECAUSE AS WE ALL KNOW, ONLY GOOD WRITERS ARE GOOD EDITORS. MOREOVER, ORPHANS DO NOT KNOW THEIR ROOTS/PAST. GOOD DAY, SIR!

Re: GPA Addendum - Please Critique!

Posted: Sun May 23, 2010 1:07 pm
by fenway
recaldo wrote:How can people get away with posting bipolar/adhd gpa addendums. that is bullshit.



...

Re: GPA Addendum - Please Critique!

Posted: Sun May 23, 2010 10:09 pm
by recaldo
Edit

Re: GPA Addendum - Please Critique!

Posted: Sun May 23, 2010 10:10 pm
by romothesavior
DonnyMost wrote:How newspapers function in the OP's world

Writer: Hey Mr. Editor! I just finished my story, let me know what you think!

Editor: Ok, thanks. Here's a few suggestions, give me a redraft and we'll talk again soon.

Writer: WHAT??? HOW DARE YOU! DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT GOOD WRITING IS? HAVE YOU EVER HAD A BOOK PUBLISHED? SHOW ME A SAMPLE OF YOUR WORK IMMEDIATELY! I CANNOT TRUST YOUR EDITING ABILITIES IF YOU ARE NOT A GOOD WRITER, BECAUSE AS WE ALL KNOW, ONLY GOOD WRITERS ARE GOOD EDITORS. MOREOVER, ORPHANS DO NOT KNOW THEIR ROOTS/PAST. GOOD DAY, SIR!


Major lol

Re: GPA Addendum - Please Critique!

Posted: Sun May 23, 2010 10:17 pm
by recaldo
romothesavior wrote:
DonnyMost wrote:How newspapers function in the OP's world

Writer: Hey Mr. Editor! I just finished my story, let me know what you think!

Editor: Ok, thanks. Here's a few suggestions, give me a redraft and we'll talk again soon.

Writer: WHAT??? HOW DARE YOU! DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT GOOD WRITING IS? HAVE YOU EVER HAD A BOOK PUBLISHED? SHOW ME A SAMPLE OF YOUR WORK IMMEDIATELY! I CANNOT TRUST YOUR EDITING ABILITIES IF YOU ARE NOT A GOOD WRITER, BECAUSE AS WE ALL KNOW, ONLY GOOD WRITERS ARE GOOD EDITORS. MOREOVER, ORPHANS DO NOT KNOW THEIR ROOTS/PAST. GOOD DAY, SIR!


Major lol


You two have the worst sense of humor of anyone I've ever encountered. Probable cause: no friends.

LOL

Re: GPA Addendum - Please Critique!

Posted: Sun May 23, 2010 10:17 pm
by romothesavior
Thanks for the PM recaldo. But I like my job prospects just fine, thank you. You see... law firms do this thing called interviewing, and unlike you, I actually have a personality and most people find me rather agreeable. Given how much your d-bagness shines thru online, I'd be willing to bet firms will spot it nearly instantly in real life.

Do everyone a favor, and go away. Or even better, killself?

Re: GPA Addendum - Please Critique!

Posted: Sun May 23, 2010 10:20 pm
by Kilpatrick
He sent you a PM too? He told me he wanted to 'pwn me in the ass.'

Re: GPA Addendum - Please Critique!

Posted: Sun May 23, 2010 10:22 pm
by recaldo
Kilpatrick wrote:He sent you a PM too? He told me he wanted to 'pwn me in the ass.'


romothesavior: Can you please cease to use online law school discussion board terminology? It's getting really friggin old.

I take it you didn't write a diversity statement.

Re: GPA Addendum - Please Critique!

Posted: Sun May 23, 2010 10:22 pm
by romothesavior
Kilpatrick wrote:He sent you a PM too? He told me he wanted to 'pwn me in the ass.'


Just something real witty about me having terrible job prospects. I got owned, dude.

Re: GPA Addendum - Please Critique!

Posted: Sun May 23, 2010 10:23 pm
by Kilpatrick
I'm just quoting you. I've never used the word 'pwn' in my life.

Re: GPA Addendum - Please Critique!

Posted: Sun May 23, 2010 10:24 pm
by recaldo
romothesavior wrote:Thanks for the PM recaldo. But I like my job prospects just fine, thank you. You see... law firms do this thing called interviewing, and unlike you, I actually have a personality and most people find me rather agreeable. Given how much your d-bagness shines thru online, I'd be willing to bet firms will spot it nearly instantly in real life.

Do everyone a favor, and go away. Or even better, killself?


Uh, yeah. I'm the one who insulted your job prospects. And you didn't?

Re: GPA Addendum - Please Critique!

Posted: Sun May 23, 2010 10:26 pm
by recaldo
romothesavior wrote:
Kilpatrick wrote:He sent you a PM too? He told me he wanted to 'pwn me in the ass.'


Just something real witty about me having terrible job prospects. I got owned, dude.


No, I got owned. I can't believe you told me to "killself." That's the ultimate in wittiness/clever ownage.

Re: GPA Addendum - Please Critique!

Posted: Sun May 23, 2010 10:30 pm
by Always Credited
recaldo wrote:
Kilpatrick wrote:He sent you a PM too? He told me he wanted to 'pwn me in the ass.'


romothesavior: Can you please cease to use online law school discussion board terminology? It's getting really friggin old.

I take it you didn't write a diversity statement.


--ImageRemoved--

Re: GPA Addendum - Please Critique!

Posted: Sun May 23, 2010 10:32 pm
by recaldo
Here is my private msg with Kilpatrick, why are you so desperate for me to reveal identifying information. I don't have to reveal this. Leave it alone.:

Kilpatrick wrote:Kilpatrick

Message subject: Re: Georgetown 3L's talk about there employment opportunities...
Folder: Inbox

Tell me the name of your book and I'll tell you.


Message subject: Re: Georgetown 3L's talk about there employment opportunities...
Folder: Sent messages
Subject: Georgetown 3L's talk about there employment opportunities...

What year are you at UIUC?

Re: GPA Addendum - Please Critique!

Posted: Sun May 23, 2010 10:33 pm
by recaldo
Always Credited wrote:
recaldo wrote:
Kilpatrick wrote:He sent you a PM too? He told me he wanted to 'pwn me in the ass.'


romothesavior: Can you please cease to use online law school discussion board terminology? It's getting really friggin old.

I take it you didn't write a diversity statement.


--ImageRemoved--


NOT CREDITED.

Re: GPA Addendum - Please Critique!

Posted: Sun May 23, 2010 10:35 pm
by Always Credited
recaldo wrote:NOT CREDITED.


--ImageRemoved--

Re: GPA Addendum - Please Critique!

Posted: Sun May 23, 2010 10:36 pm
by recaldo
Always Credited wrote:
recaldo wrote:NOT CREDITED.


--ImageRemoved--


NOT CREDITED RESPONSE DUDE! NOT CREDITED RESPONSE!!!!