Thanks for all the great advice. I already took the LSAT twice so I don't think I'm going to take it over. I guess I can always change my personal statement a little bit to reflect the fact that I will have graduated and will be working full time (albeit for only 2 or 3 months upon reapplication). Well, I signed my offer letter about an hour ago, so that decision has already been made
...I can always quit and take go to school if I hear back from one of these bloody institutions anytime soon. I certainly can't complain about having a job, though, esp in this economy, and I'm happy I have the option. Depending on what schools get back to me I'll take all your suggestions into consideration next cycle. thanks!