Cornell Law School 2011

(housing, friendships, future exams, all things 2011)
User avatar
Pyke
Posts: 174
Joined: Wed Jun 13, 2007 1:28 pm

Re: Cornell Law School 2011

Postby Pyke » Thu Sep 25, 2008 10:36 pm

kn6542 wrote:
Pyke wrote:
kn6542 wrote:Now that I have access to cash, I think i owe everyone a round of $1 beers.


OH! Do I get one?


I kinda meant "everyone who paid for mine last time", not everyone who exists.


Oh... :(

User avatar
joonbug
Posts: 180
Joined: Fri Nov 09, 2007 1:14 am

Re: Cornell Law School 2011

Postby joonbug » Thu Sep 25, 2008 10:52 pm

from pyke's past previous posts...

pyke = de facto cornell 1L.

all u need to do is move now.

User avatar
kn6542
Posts: 833
Joined: Sun Aug 05, 2007 5:12 pm

Re: Cornell Law School 2011

Postby kn6542 » Thu Sep 25, 2008 11:04 pm

Pyke wrote:
kn6542 wrote:
Pyke wrote:
kn6542 wrote:Now that I have access to cash, I think i owe everyone a round of $1 beers.


OH! Do I get one?


I kinda meant "everyone who paid for mine last time", not everyone who exists.


Oh... :(


I could fedex you a $1 beer.

18488
Posts: 174
Joined: Thu Sep 14, 2006 1:57 am

Re: Cornell Law School 2011

Postby 18488 » Fri Sep 26, 2008 12:17 am

what time at big red barn?

LeahNic
Posts: 254
Joined: Sun Jan 27, 2008 5:10 pm

Re: Cornell Law School 2011

Postby LeahNic » Fri Sep 26, 2008 10:48 am

4:30. I'm looking forward to my beer and snacks.

User avatar
CampbellRh
Posts: 121
Joined: Sat Mar 08, 2008 3:43 pm

Re: Cornell Law School 2011

Postby CampbellRh » Fri Sep 26, 2008 12:27 pm

FYI: the people that usually organize the BRB friday nights are hosting a similar thing at Trillium tonight. same time as BRB $1 beers. free snacks...not sure about the cost of beer...

its for Oktoberfest.

I'll probably be headed down there.

fsohn
Posts: 233
Joined: Wed Mar 19, 2008 4:06 pm

Re: Cornell Law School 2011

Postby fsohn » Fri Sep 26, 2008 1:02 pm

So are there two things going on then, or just the one at Trillium?

EDIT: FWIW, I think there's only one thing going on. And there are $1 local beers and $2 specialties, as usual, with a few extra Oktoberfest-related choices. See you guys there.
Last edited by fsohn on Fri Sep 26, 2008 1:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

LeahNic
Posts: 254
Joined: Sun Jan 27, 2008 5:10 pm

Re: Cornell Law School 2011

Postby LeahNic » Fri Sep 26, 2008 1:16 pm

I think maybe its only at the Trillium? Where is that?

fsohn
Posts: 233
Joined: Wed Mar 19, 2008 4:06 pm

Re: Cornell Law School 2011

Postby fsohn » Fri Sep 26, 2008 1:22 pm

Trillium is inside Kennedy Hall. It is at Tower Road and Garden Avenue. Basically, just walk out behind BRB to the street, and take a right.

LeahNic
Posts: 254
Joined: Sun Jan 27, 2008 5:10 pm

Re: Cornell Law School 2011

Postby LeahNic » Fri Sep 26, 2008 1:29 pm

K welll I hope the others check this.

User avatar
retasu
Posts: 59
Joined: Thu Jul 12, 2007 1:27 am

Re: Cornell Law School 2011

Postby retasu » Fri Sep 26, 2008 3:21 pm

I will actually attend this event! YES!
Need me some beer so bad after this week.

Also: map for the directionally challenged, like me.
http://www.campuslife.cornell.edu/campu ... m#Trillium

User avatar
joonbug
Posts: 180
Joined: Fri Nov 09, 2007 1:14 am

Re: Cornell Law School 2011

Postby joonbug » Fri Sep 26, 2008 8:12 pm

okay.

who wants kimchi? it's on me.

User avatar
neskerdoo
Posts: 599
Joined: Sat Apr 14, 2007 9:13 am

Re: Cornell Law School 2011

Postby neskerdoo » Fri Sep 26, 2008 8:35 pm

oh, look it's Joonbug....

hmph

LeahNic
Posts: 254
Joined: Sun Jan 27, 2008 5:10 pm

Re: Cornell Law School 2011

Postby LeahNic » Fri Sep 26, 2008 8:41 pm

joonbug wrote:okay.

who wants kimchi? it's on me.


honestly, I dont know if I could eat something you bought...it would be so tainted with betrayal...

User avatar
joonbug
Posts: 180
Joined: Fri Nov 09, 2007 1:14 am

Re: Cornell Law School 2011

Postby joonbug » Fri Sep 26, 2008 8:47 pm

i uh...

User avatar
underdawg
Posts: 1131
Joined: Wed Oct 24, 2007 1:15 am

Re: Cornell Law School 2011

Postby underdawg » Fri Sep 26, 2008 9:46 pm

damn d00d

User avatar
kn6542
Posts: 833
Joined: Sun Aug 05, 2007 5:12 pm

Re: Cornell Law School 2011

Postby kn6542 » Fri Sep 26, 2008 10:22 pm

joonbug wrote:okay.

who wants kimchi? it's on me.

You're such a crappy friend.

woeisme
Posts: 781
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2008 8:39 pm

Re: Cornell Law School 2011

Postby woeisme » Fri Sep 26, 2008 10:28 pm

kn6542 wrote:
joonbug wrote:okay.

who wants kimchi? it's on me.

You're such a crappy friend.


Haha, he didn't show again? Tsk, tsk! :shock:

LeahNic
Posts: 254
Joined: Sun Jan 27, 2008 5:10 pm

Re: Cornell Law School 2011

Postby LeahNic » Fri Sep 26, 2008 10:48 pm

Seriously, how can I invite someone for football when I've only talked to them for like 27 seconds in real life? I mean, now he gives me these fearful looks in the halls, not knowing how I will handle his lies. :-)

woeisme
Posts: 781
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2008 8:39 pm

Re: Cornell Law School 2011

Postby woeisme » Fri Sep 26, 2008 11:03 pm

LeahNic wrote:Seriously, how can I invite someone for football when I've only talked to them for like 27 seconds in real life? I mean, now he gives me these fearful looks in the halls, not knowing how I will handle his lies. :-)


When do I get invited for football?

LeahNic
Posts: 254
Joined: Sun Jan 27, 2008 5:10 pm

Re: Cornell Law School 2011

Postby LeahNic » Fri Sep 26, 2008 11:09 pm

Tomorrow! Seriously! I think at 3 we are watching the UT game, and I'm gonna make queso, maybe fajitas (thats a stretch on my motivation but I'm craving so its very possible)-- a couple other people are coming I think. Anyone that wants to procrastinate and not do hw is invited. :-)

fsohn
Posts: 233
Joined: Wed Mar 19, 2008 4:06 pm

Re: Cornell Law School 2011

Postby fsohn » Fri Sep 26, 2008 11:34 pm

If you ever watch the NFL let me know. I just can't get into college football without one of two things: a lot of beer, or someone beating the crap out of Ohio State.

LeahNic
Posts: 254
Joined: Sun Jan 27, 2008 5:10 pm

Re: Cornell Law School 2011

Postby LeahNic » Fri Sep 26, 2008 11:42 pm

We have the first requirement-- always. We like the second requirement.

And I watch Dallas in the NFL-- but thats usually it. I have to study SOMETIME.

woeisme
Posts: 781
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2008 8:39 pm

Re: Cornell Law School 2011

Postby woeisme » Sat Sep 27, 2008 1:27 am

LeahNic wrote:Tomorrow! Seriously! I think at 3 we are watching the UT game, and I'm gonna make queso, maybe fajitas (thats a stretch on my motivation but I'm craving so its very possible)-- a couple other people are coming I think. Anyone that wants to procrastinate and not do hw is invited. :-)


I'd prolly be into that. Call me later today beforehand :)

LeahNic
Posts: 254
Joined: Sun Jan 27, 2008 5:10 pm

Re: Cornell Law School 2011

Postby LeahNic » Sat Sep 27, 2008 1:40 am

woeisme wrote:
LeahNic wrote:Tomorrow! Seriously! I think at 3 we are watching the UT game, and I'm gonna make queso, maybe fajitas (thats a stretch on my motivation but I'm craving so its very possible)-- a couple other people are coming I think. Anyone that wants to procrastinate and not do hw is invited. :-)


I'd prolly be into that. Call me later today beforehand :)


Will do -- I'm headed to bed now. I cant argue politics any longer with my husband :-).




Return to “TLS Class of 2011 Forum”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest