University of Virginia School of Law 2011

(housing, friendships, future exams, all things 2011)
RudyGay

Re: University of Virginia School of Law 2011

Postby RudyGay » Wed Jun 04, 2008 5:25 pm

brittanyg wrote:Hey, Tennessee is better than Texas any day of the week. Yes, a trip to Knoxville would be awesome. I agree no obnoxious fans.

that is so refreshing from a Florida fan, but I guess we do have to stick together as SEC fans. I will be the guy walking a little boston terrier with bright orange UT shorts around C-ville staring in mid-july. You might even catch me in a Gay jersey... not that there's anything wrong with that

satchelGD

Postby satchelGD » Wed Jun 04, 2008 5:30 pm

im going to retreat, since i have this feeling there are a lot more SEC'ers around these parts than Big XII.

also, ill walk with you so people can give weird looks to the guy with the terrier in a Gay jersey walking next to the guy with a Great Dane in a Pujols jersey... (think about it.)

RudyGay

Postby RudyGay » Wed Jun 04, 2008 5:33 pm

satchelGD wrote:im going to retreat, since i have this feeling there are a lot more SEC'ers around these parts than Big XII.

also, ill walk with you so people can give weird looks to the guy with the terrier in a Gay jersey walking next to the guy with a Great Dane in a Pujols jersey... (think about it.)

if the grizzlies draft kevin love this year, I am making my roommate get a love jersey. that could stop some traffic. i thought gay standing next to love would be immaturely funny enough.

Khordis

Postby Khordis » Wed Jun 04, 2008 5:38 pm

RudyGay wrote:
brittanyg wrote:Hey, Tennessee is better than Texas any day of the week. Yes, a trip to Knoxville would be awesome. I agree no obnoxious fans.

that is so refreshing from a Florida fan, but I guess we do have to stick together as SEC fans. I will be the guy walking a little boston terrier with bright orange UT shorts around C-ville staring in mid-july. You might even catch me in a Gay jersey... not that there's anything wrong with that

i used to go to UT football games all the time with my dad and his family (they're all from tennessee, and most of them went there), so i might be down for something like that.

RudyGay

Postby RudyGay » Wed Jun 04, 2008 5:39 pm

Khordis wrote:
RudyGay wrote:

i used to go to UT football games all the time with my dad and his family (they're all from tennessee, and most of them went there), so i might be down for something like that.

I have plenty of bright orange you can borrow.

satchelGD

Postby satchelGD » Wed Jun 04, 2008 5:44 pm

RudyGay wrote:
satchelGD wrote:im going to retreat, since i have this feeling there are a lot more SEC'ers around these parts than Big XII.

if the grizzlies draft kevin love this year, I am making my roommate get a love jersey. that could stop some traffic. i thought gay standing next to love would be immaturely funny enough.

that would be great. are the grizz in line to draft love?

cantwaitforuva

Postby cantwaitforuva » Wed Jun 04, 2008 5:53 pm

brittanyg wrote:I will be at UVA on Thursday.(tomorrow) Will anyone be up there. I really want to meet some UVA law students.

Nope, sorry. But if you come up to DC we could hang out.

RudyGay

Postby RudyGay » Wed Jun 04, 2008 5:54 pm

satchelGD wrote:
RudyGay wrote:

http://www.nbadraft.net/

i hope they don't though. Aren't we a big enough joke already. not only do i think he is overrated as a future pro but the jokes are endless... even worse than Rick Majarus saying "I am not a big Gay guy" check it on youtube.

brittanyg

Postby brittanyg » Wed Jun 04, 2008 5:59 pm

I will be in Alexandria and Arlington. Probably Friday. I've heard good things about Friday night in DC.

brittanyg

Postby brittanyg » Wed Jun 04, 2008 6:02 pm

I have a black toy poodle. No jokes. I love her and the most she'll put on are orange and blue ribbons in her hair.

cantwaitforuva

Postby cantwaitforuva » Wed Jun 04, 2008 6:03 pm

)
brittanyg wrote:I will be in Alexandria and Arlington. Probably Friday. I've heard good things about Friday night in DC.

We should go out (I'm a straight girl btw, so I'm not hitting on you :D). I live near georgetown and dupont, so there are a lot of places we could hit. If you wanna hang out PM me and we can exchange numbers. There's another UVA girl I was gonna hang out with on sat night, but maybe I can get her to come on friday, too, that way you can get to know more people. And of course any other TLSers in the area should join too!!!

tkm.

Postby tkm. » Wed Jun 04, 2008 6:09 pm

cantwaitforuva wrote:)
brittanyg wrote:I will be in Alexandria and Arlington. Probably Friday. I've heard good things about Friday night in DC.

We should go out (I'm a straight girl btw, so I'm not hitting on you :D). I live near georgetown and dupont, so there are a lot of places we could hit. If you wanna hang out PM me and we can exchange numbers. There's another UVA girl I was gonna hang out with on sat night, but maybe I can get her to come on friday, too, that way you can get to know more people. And of course any other TLSers in the area should join too!!!

haha

satchelGD

Postby satchelGD » Wed Jun 04, 2008 6:11 pm

RudyGay wrote:
satchelGD wrote:
RudyGay wrote:

http://www.nbadraft.net/

i hope they don't though. Aren't we a big enough joke already. not only do i think he is overrated as a future pro but the jokes are endless... even worse than Rick Majarus saying "I am not a big Gay guy" check it on youtube.

i'd normally agree with you on Love being overrated, but i thought that before he started college and he pretty much shoved it in my face. rick majarus is certainly big...jury's out on the gay.

brittanyg

Postby brittanyg » Wed Jun 04, 2008 6:12 pm

I will be there on Saturday too. Let me make sure my family has no plans for me and I will send you my number. I would love to go out. Straight also.

satchelGD

Postby satchelGD » Wed Jun 04, 2008 6:13 pm

brittanyg wrote:I will be there on Saturday too. Let me make sure my family has no plans for me and I will send you my number. I would love to go out. Straight also.

loving the clarifications.

tkm.

Postby tkm. » Wed Jun 04, 2008 6:16 pm

satchelGD wrote:
brittanyg wrote:I will be there on Saturday too. Let me make sure my family has no plans for me and I will send you my number. I would love to go out. Straight also.

loving the clarifications.

oh me too :)

greygoose

Postby greygoose » Wed Jun 04, 2008 6:20 pm

big east = power conference... :wink:

well maybe west virginia can hang with the big boys...my alma mater might suck without ray rice...

brittanyg

Postby brittanyg » Wed Jun 04, 2008 6:21 pm

I hate to clarify but I don't want anyone to feel uncomfortable upfront.

brittanyg

Postby brittanyg » Wed Jun 04, 2008 6:22 pm

Love is definately overrated. Wonder if he can sing like his dad.

greygoose

Postby greygoose » Wed Jun 04, 2008 6:23 pm

biggest busts of the draft will be:

brook lopez and kevin love

MissVirginia

Postby MissVirginia » Wed Jun 04, 2008 6:26 pm

Are you "straight also" folks going to be the obnoxious kids hollering "NOT GAY" in drunken homophobic unison when* UVA scores at home football games and the Good Old Song is sung?

*by "when", I mean "if".

J-Rod

Postby J-Rod » Wed Jun 04, 2008 6:26 pm

you all should fear the sweater vest!

satchelGD

Postby satchelGD » Wed Jun 04, 2008 6:27 pm

bold (see: biased) prediction: dj augustin is the next chris paul.

also, am i going to be disappointed by intramurals at UVA? was just looking at the IM website and it seems so small.

greygoose

Postby greygoose » Wed Jun 04, 2008 6:29 pm

satchelGD wrote:bold (see: biased) prediction: dj augustin is the next chris paul.

also, am i going to be disappointed by intramurals at UVA? was just looking at the IM website and it seems so small.

gladiator went to uva for undergrad and he told me IM is huge there. i'm looking forward to softball, bball, football.

J-Rod

Postby J-Rod » Wed Jun 04, 2008 6:30 pm

satchelGD wrote:bold (see: biased) prediction: dj augustin is the next chris paul.

and softball is HUGE w/ the law school . . .

also, I'm a Bulls fan, seeing as how I've been in Chicago for the last 6 years

Return to “TLS Class of 2011 Forum”