University of Virginia School of Law 2011

(housing, friendships, future exams, all things 2011)
cantwaitforuva
Posts: 834
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2008 12:05 am

Re: UVA Class of 2011 Housing Thread

Postby cantwaitforuva » Mon Apr 28, 2008 10:20 pm

tkm. wrote:I don't know why I'm considering going out...I just can't bring myself to study Health Psychology haha


I would totally go out drinking tonight... too bad we're not that close. :(

User avatar
tkm.
Posts: 246
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2008 8:11 pm

Re: UVA Class of 2011 Housing Thread

Postby tkm. » Mon Apr 28, 2008 10:21 pm

well we'll be there until no later than 12:30 (we're old) if you want to stop by

User avatar
Wellsfargowagon
Posts: 268
Joined: Wed Dec 05, 2007 1:12 pm

Re: UVA Class of 2011 Housing Thread

Postby Wellsfargowagon » Mon Apr 28, 2008 10:21 pm

I had no idea until tonight that there was such a thing as a Nyquil bender. It's like a normal bender, except with more sneezing and a head-in-the-clouds feeling.

cantwaitforuva
Posts: 834
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2008 12:05 am

Re: UVA Class of 2011 Housing Thread

Postby cantwaitforuva » Mon Apr 28, 2008 10:23 pm

Wellsfargowagon wrote:I had no idea until tonight that there was such a thing as a Nyquil bender. It's like a normal bender, except with more sneezing and a head-in-the-clouds feeling.


Poor baby. Shouldn't you be asleep?

cantwaitforuva
Posts: 834
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2008 12:05 am

Re: UVA Class of 2011 Housing Thread

Postby cantwaitforuva » Mon Apr 28, 2008 10:23 pm

tkm. wrote:well we'll be there until no later than 12:30 (we're old) if you want to stop by


Where will you be?

User avatar
Wellsfargowagon
Posts: 268
Joined: Wed Dec 05, 2007 1:12 pm

Re: UVA Class of 2011 Housing Thread

Postby Wellsfargowagon » Mon Apr 28, 2008 10:24 pm

cantwaitforuva wrote:
Wellsfargowagon wrote:I had no idea until tonight that there was such a thing as a Nyquil bender. It's like a normal bender, except with more sneezing and a head-in-the-clouds feeling.


Poor baby. Shouldn't you be asleep?


Should be. Eyes heavy. Can't sleep. Did I just see a unicorn?

User avatar
sialeeds
Posts: 438
Joined: Sat Mar 08, 2008 11:47 am

Re: UVA Class of 2011 Housing Thread

Postby sialeeds » Mon Apr 28, 2008 10:26 pm

cantwaitforuva wrote:
tkm. wrote:well we'll be there until no later than 12:30 (we're old) if you want to stop by


Where will you be?


Trust me, you don't want to trek up to Baltimore to go to The Den. There will be a bunch of freshmen there tonight, guaranteed.

cantwaitforuva
Posts: 834
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2008 12:05 am

Re: UVA Class of 2011 Housing Thread

Postby cantwaitforuva » Mon Apr 28, 2008 10:27 pm

Wellsfargowagon wrote:
cantwaitforuva wrote:
Wellsfargowagon wrote:I had no idea until tonight that there was such a thing as a Nyquil bender. It's like a normal bender, except with more sneezing and a head-in-the-clouds feeling.


Poor baby. Shouldn't you be asleep?


Should be. Eyes heavy. Can't sleep. Did I just see a unicorn?


Probably just a rhino.

cantwaitforuva
Posts: 834
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2008 12:05 am

Re: UVA Class of 2011 Housing Thread

Postby cantwaitforuva » Mon Apr 28, 2008 10:28 pm

Argh. LC come oooooon...

User avatar
tkm.
Posts: 246
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2008 8:11 pm

Re: UVA Class of 2011 Housing Thread

Postby tkm. » Mon Apr 28, 2008 10:31 pm

the den is great for laughs...however I just realized I left my clothes in the washer during gossip girl. OOPS

cantwaitforuva
Posts: 834
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2008 12:05 am

Re: UVA Class of 2011 Housing Thread

Postby cantwaitforuva » Mon Apr 28, 2008 10:35 pm

CA, where did you live before ugrad?

cantwaitforuva
Posts: 834
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2008 12:05 am

Re: UVA Class of 2011 Housing Thread

Postby cantwaitforuva » Mon Apr 28, 2008 10:40 pm

Which side is your appendix on?

CAtoVa
Posts: 34
Joined: Mon Apr 28, 2008 6:08 pm

Re: UVA Class of 2011 Housing Thread

Postby CAtoVa » Mon Apr 28, 2008 10:43 pm

tkm. wrote:
CAtoVa wrote:
cantwaitforuva wrote:
CAtoVa wrote:Wow, Avemore looks nice, but it's just way too far for my taste.

I lolled for a solid 2 mins straight at that "Virtual Move-In" deal. Awesome.


A bunch of the sites have the VMI.

I think it's funny that a West Coaster would consider a 10 min drive "far." :D


Well, I'm still not 100% sure I'll have my car with me. If I do keep my car the 10 min drive will be nothing, but if I don't then I want to be as close to the LS as possible, so I'm just trying to hedge my bets.



move to avemore and you can carpool with cantwait :wink: :wink: :wink:


Woot! *Not homeless anymore dance*

CAtoVa
Posts: 34
Joined: Mon Apr 28, 2008 6:08 pm

Re: UVA Class of 2011 Housing Thread

Postby CAtoVa » Mon Apr 28, 2008 10:45 pm

cantwaitforuva wrote:
CAtoVa wrote:
Well, I'm still not 100% sure I'll have my car with me. If I do keep my car the 10 min drive will be nothing, but if I don't then I want to be as close to the LS as possible, so I'm just trying to hedge my bets.


Make sense. It was just a funny thing to hear from a fellow West Coaster.



You're left-coast?

Yeah, planning to move to a "more rural" area with the possibility of not having a car has thrown my conception of distance/travel time all out of whack.

cantwaitforuva
Posts: 834
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2008 12:05 am

Re: UVA Class of 2011 Housing Thread

Postby cantwaitforuva » Mon Apr 28, 2008 10:46 pm

CAtoVa wrote:Woot! *Not homeless anymore dance*


Haha. I think she meant move to the complex, not move in with me.

Although if you get really desparate for housing you could try to woo me so that I would let you move in. 8)

cantwaitforuva
Posts: 834
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2008 12:05 am

Re: UVA Class of 2011 Housing Thread

Postby cantwaitforuva » Mon Apr 28, 2008 10:48 pm

CAtoVa wrote:
You're left-coast?

Yeah, planning to move to a "more rural" area with the possibility of not having a car has thrown my conception of distance/travel time all out of whack.


I'm from Oregon. I couldn't live in a non-urban place without a car. But a bunch of us will have them so you can bum a ride to the grocery store or whatnot.

CAtoVa
Posts: 34
Joined: Mon Apr 28, 2008 6:08 pm

Re: UVA Class of 2011 Housing Thread

Postby CAtoVa » Mon Apr 28, 2008 10:55 pm

cantwaitforuva wrote:
tkm. wrote:One word: Wingwoman. :wink:


Aw shucks! Thanks!

But this CA kid could be a serial killer. We must gather more info first.


When I throw popcorn in the air and attempt to catch it in my mouth, I'm successful approximately 45% of the time.

I CANNOT flip my eyelids inside out. My brother can. This infuriates me.

I can, however, spin a basketball in my fingertip for a fairly extended period of time.


Do these help?

CAtoVa
Posts: 34
Joined: Mon Apr 28, 2008 6:08 pm

Re: UVA Class of 2011 Housing Thread

Postby CAtoVa » Mon Apr 28, 2008 10:58 pm

cantwaitforuva wrote:Which side is your appendix on?


Is "front" a side?

CAtoVa
Posts: 34
Joined: Mon Apr 28, 2008 6:08 pm

Re: UVA Class of 2011 Housing Thread

Postby CAtoVa » Mon Apr 28, 2008 10:59 pm

cantwaitforuva wrote:CA, where did you live before ugrad?


Orange County, where I live now. I went to UG near LA.

cantwaitforuva
Posts: 834
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2008 12:05 am

Re: UVA Class of 2011 Housing Thread

Postby cantwaitforuva » Mon Apr 28, 2008 10:59 pm

CAtoVa wrote:
When I throw popcorn in the air and attempt to catch it in my mouth, I'm successful approximately 45% of the time.

I CANNOT flip my eyelids inside out. My brother can. This infuriates me.

I can, however, spin a basketball in my fingertip for a fairly extended period of time.

Do these help?


All rather interesting. I think the eyelid thing is gross, so I'm kinda glad you can't do that. :)
I'm eating popcorn right now! and probably clogging my arteries.

What else ya got?

cantwaitforuva
Posts: 834
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2008 12:05 am

Re: UVA Class of 2011 Housing Thread

Postby cantwaitforuva » Mon Apr 28, 2008 11:01 pm

CAtoVa wrote:
cantwaitforuva wrote:CA, where did you live before ugrad?


Orange County, where I live now. I went to UG near LA.


I have friends scattered all over down there and I can never remember where. One friend's from Pacific Palisades.
We'll have to share CA roadtrip stories.

cantwaitforuva
Posts: 834
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2008 12:05 am

Re: UVA Class of 2011 Housing Thread

Postby cantwaitforuva » Mon Apr 28, 2008 11:03 pm

I don't know if anyone else is watching the History of Sex right now, but the narrator sounds ridiculous.

CAtoVa
Posts: 34
Joined: Mon Apr 28, 2008 6:08 pm

Re: UVA Class of 2011 Housing Thread

Postby CAtoVa » Mon Apr 28, 2008 11:03 pm

cantwaitforuva wrote:
CAtoVa wrote:
When I throw popcorn in the air and attempt to catch it in my mouth, I'm successful approximately 45% of the time.

I CANNOT flip my eyelids inside out. My brother can. This infuriates me.

I can, however, spin a basketball in my fingertip for a fairly extended period of time.

Do these help?


All rather interesting. I think the eyelid thing is gross, so I'm kinda glad you can't do that. :)
I'm eating popcorn right now! and probably clogging my arteries.

What else ya got?


The eyelids thing isn't so much a "I wish I could do it" deal, as it is that I'm jealous he could do it and immediately command a crowd when we were kids.

Not really. Guess I'm over it.

User avatar
gladiator
Posts: 1211
Joined: Mon May 28, 2007 12:40 pm

Re: UVA Class of 2011 Housing Thread

Postby gladiator » Mon Apr 28, 2008 11:07 pm

cantwaitforuva wrote:I don't know if anyone else is watching the History of Sex right now, but the narrator sounds ridiculous.


Daily Show?

CAtoVa
Posts: 34
Joined: Mon Apr 28, 2008 6:08 pm

Re: UVA Class of 2011 Housing Thread

Postby CAtoVa » Mon Apr 28, 2008 11:08 pm

.
Last edited by CAtoVa on Tue Jul 15, 2008 4:01 am, edited 1 time in total.




Return to “TLS Class of 2011 Forum”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest