University of Virginia School of Law 2011 Forum

(housing, friendships, future exams, all things 2011)
Holly Madison

Bronze

Re: UVA Class of 2011 Housing Thread

Post by Holly Madison » Fri Apr 18, 2008 3:30 pm

Veronica wrote:Thanks :-) I'm in a similar situation as some of you (yes, I've been reading these posts for a while haha) Finishing undergrad right now, have a bf who will be in NYC in the fall, am deciding on apartments in Charlottesville, and am generally very excited about UVA
we can fly back together! they can start a support group for guys with awesome girlfriends who left them in nyc to go to uva! sialeeds, your bf can start a satellite chapter in b-ham.

ubuntu

Bronze

Post by ubuntu » Fri Apr 18, 2008 3:30 pm

cantwaitforuva wrote:
sialeeds wrote:
Yes, the number of girls is slowly increasing... (sorry cantwait! but you love us anyway ;))
Of course I love you guys..er...girls. I'm very excited for making new girl friends! So long as I can still make a new boyfriend - lol.
cantwait, we'll obviously be the best wingmen (wingwomen???) a girl could ever ask for!

cantwaitforuva

Silver

Post by cantwaitforuva » Fri Apr 18, 2008 3:33 pm

ubuntu wrote:
cantwait, we'll obviously be the best wingmen (wingwomen???) a girl could ever ask for!
Yay!

Veronica

New

Post by Veronica » Fri Apr 18, 2008 3:33 pm

Holly Madison wrote:
Veronica wrote:Thanks :-) I'm in a similar situation as some of you (yes, I've been reading these posts for a while haha) Finishing undergrad right now, have a bf who will be in NYC in the fall, am deciding on apartments in Charlottesville, and am generally very excited about UVA
we can fly back together! they can start a support group for guys with awesome girlfriends who left them in nyc to go to uva! sialeeds, your bf can start a satellite chapter in b-ham.
haha i know, maybe we can get discount fares if we buy lots of plane tickets, or better yet, we can take awesome road trips!

cantwaitforuva

Silver

Post by cantwaitforuva » Fri Apr 18, 2008 3:35 pm

I'm really not boy crazy - I just don't want to be screwed (not screwed ? :wink: ?) for the next three years in the guy department. :D

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

tkm.

Bronze

Post by tkm. » Fri Apr 18, 2008 3:35 pm

ok that's it...I'm picking a new school...all the girls going to UVA are too damn pretty and I'm having an inferiority complex

cantwaitforuva

Silver

Post by cantwaitforuva » Fri Apr 18, 2008 3:39 pm

tkm. wrote:ok that's it...I'm picking a new school...all the girls going to UVA are too damn pretty and I'm having an inferiority complex
Don't be silly! You're beautiful. And if it makes you feel any better, all y'all are thinner than me.

sialeeds

Bronze

Post by sialeeds » Fri Apr 18, 2008 3:40 pm

Holly Madison wrote: we can fly back together! they can start a support group for guys with awesome girlfriends who left them in nyc to go to uva! sialeeds, your bf can start a satellite chapter in b-ham.
This requires you to COME TO UVA *cough* Bamabreeze might be doing the boyfriend/bham commute as well, so we can head that chapter ;)
tkm. wrote:ok that's it...I'm picking a new school...all the girls going to UVA are too damn pretty and I'm having an inferiority complex
You are ridiculous. You are gorgeous, and you have a boyfriend. Besides, all those pics of me on facebook are from when I'm with the boyfriend -- translation: I only get pretty one weekend a month ;)

tkm.

Bronze

Post by tkm. » Fri Apr 18, 2008 3:41 pm

sigh...this sucks

oh well, time for the gym!

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

Veronica

New

Post by Veronica » Fri Apr 18, 2008 3:42 pm

oh and i can't believe you guys watch Gossip Girl, i thought i was the only person above the age of 17 who watches that show (my 17-year-old sister got me hooked). I am so looking forward to Gossip Girl nights

cantwaitforuva

Silver

Post by cantwaitforuva » Fri Apr 18, 2008 3:43 pm

Veronica wrote:oh and i can't believe you guys watch Gossip Girl, i thought i was the only person above the age of 17 who watches that show (my 17-year-old sister got me hooked). I am so looking forward to Gossip Girl nights
Nice! We got another one. BTW i think we need to make really girly cocktails for GG, like cosmos.

sialeeds

Bronze

Post by sialeeds » Fri Apr 18, 2008 3:44 pm

Veronica wrote:oh and i can't believe you guys watch Gossip Girl, i thought i was the only person above the age of 17 who watches that show (my 17-year-old sister got me hooked). I am so looking forward to Gossip Girl nights
AHHHH new episodes start Monday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And you are most definitely invited to the Gossip Girl parties! We will have to rotate apartments week to week so our neighbors don't hate us too much. Our numbers are increasing, and it's only April (then again, we can stake out the Woodlands' movie theater... wonder if we can bring drinks in there?)!

Holly Madison

Bronze

Post by Holly Madison » Fri Apr 18, 2008 3:45 pm

flirtinis!!!!!

it is so nice outside and i am so bored and tired and have absolutely nothing to do and nobody wants to go to happy hour with me and i think i'm going to die.

help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Register now!

Resources to assist law school applicants, students & graduates.

It's still FREE!

cantwaitforuva

Silver

Post by cantwaitforuva » Fri Apr 18, 2008 3:46 pm

sialeeds wrote:
You are ridiculous. You are gorgeous, and you have a boyfriend.
I'm sure the bf thinks you're hott and we all love you, so no one else's opinion really matters.
:)

tkm.

Bronze

Post by tkm. » Fri Apr 18, 2008 3:46 pm

sialeeds wrote:
AHHHH new episodes start Monday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And you are most definitely invited to the Gossip Girl parties! We will have to rotate apartments week to week so our neighbors don't hate us too much. Our numbers are increasing, and it's only April (then again, we can stake out the Woodlands' movie theater... wonder if we can bring drinks in there?)!
the tour guide at the Woodlands said guys bring beer in there for games AND remember there is a kitchen right when you walk downstairs so we can keep drinks cold!

ubuntu

Bronze

Post by ubuntu » Fri Apr 18, 2008 3:46 pm

gossip girl!! i can't WAIT for the new episodes. we have a solid group going for monday nights!!

sialeeds

Bronze

Post by sialeeds » Fri Apr 18, 2008 3:46 pm

Holly Madison wrote:flirtinis!!!!!

it is so nice outside and i am so bored and tired and have absolutely nothing to do and nobody wants to go to happy hour with me and i think i'm going to die.

help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I wish I could go to happy hour with you... boooo for Baltimore! :?

Get unlimited access to all forums and topics

Register now!

I'm pretty sure I told you it's FREE...

tkm.

Bronze

Post by tkm. » Fri Apr 18, 2008 3:47 pm

I have a soccer alumni game to go to at 6...hopefully the bf gets some playing time

Holly Madison

Bronze

Post by Holly Madison » Fri Apr 18, 2008 3:48 pm