Tight Negotiation Window
Posted: Thu May 25, 2017 10:08 am
Law School Discussion Forums
breyersringtone wrote:I'm hoping someone has some wisdom for me, as I'm not quite sure how to handle this situation. I was accepted off the waitlist for Duke a few days ago and I've submitted a scholarship application. I also have a full tuition scholarship at WUSTL. I would love to attend Duke, but I'm worried I won't hear back about a scholarship (if I get one, I realize my chances aren't great) before the WUSTL seat deposit deadline.
I could email Duke explaining the situation, but it feels rude to do so when I've had no prior communication and I'm a WL acceptance. Any ideas how I should proceed?