Just wondering if it makes sense to send in competing offers before my school's first award. I am waiting for aid at Duke, I was admitted in January but couldn't schedule my scholarship interview until mid-March. I am worried that they will run out of money if I wait too long.
I have fortunately received very strong offers from peer schools. Would sending these offers in expedite Duke's scholarship process?
Discuss various money matters here. Loans (federal and private), scholarships, lottery winnings, or other school finance related information and queries.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 23
- Joined: Fri May 17, 2013 2:29 pm