I'm having trouble figuring out how to go about negotiating between different schools. Here are my offers so far:
Cornell- 105 K
Duke- 67.5 K
NYU- Still waiting on scholarship (doubt ill get any)
I honestly think that I want to attend Cornell after visiting, but don't know which (if any) of these schools can be used as leverage to increase my scholarship. If they did increase my scholarship, even slightly, I would be willing to deposit immediately.
What should I do?
Discuss various money matters here. Loans (federal and private), scholarships, lottery winnings, or other school finance related information and queries.
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests