Can't Change CSS to include Parents?? Forum

Discuss various money matters here. Loans (federal and private), scholarships, lottery winnings, or other school finance related information and queries.
needbasedlaw

New

Can't Change CSS to include Parents??

Post by needbasedlaw » Wed Mar 01, 2017 10:03 pm

Last edited by needbasedlaw on Tue Apr 18, 2017 6:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Earlskies

Bronze

Re: Can't Change CSS to include Parents??

Post by Earlskies » Wed Mar 01, 2017 10:36 pm

I had the same issue. I called the financial aid department and asked how to handle this issue. They said they don't look at the parental information and to submit it as is. I just deleted the parental information to be safe and left a note explaining why everything was 0.

needbasedlaw

New

Post by needbasedlaw » Wed Mar 01, 2017 11:07 pm

Last edited by needbasedlaw on Tue Apr 18, 2017 6:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Earlskies

Bronze

Re: Can't Change CSS to include Parents??

Post by Earlskies » Thu Mar 02, 2017 10:00 am

needbasedlaw wrote:
Earlskies wrote:I had the same issue. I called the financial aid department and asked how to handle this issue. They said they don't look at the parental information and to submit it as is. I just deleted the parental information to be safe and left a note explaining why everything was 0.
Yah, but what about the schools that do consider parental info no matter what (regardless of age) like Columbia, Georgetown, Duke, Penn, etc. ?
Ah right - I had the situation reversed. I would still call the school/financial aid office. They might have already dealt with that issue and have some advice. Speaking from experience - College Board was more or less useless for help.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “Financial Aid”