Clinging to Vanderbilt hope, Insights appreciated.

Discuss various money matters here. Loans (federal and private), scholarships, lottery winnings, or other school finance related information and queries.
charlee4614

Clinging to Vanderbilt hope, Insights appreciated.

Postby charlee4614 » Mon Feb 06, 2017 8:46 pm

I submitted an App for Vanderbilt around December 10th. Around December 29th I submitted their optional, supplemental essay packet for full ride scholarship consideration. I was very happy with my answers to the essay questions. Basically I relied heavily on my career in social work, specifically a mental health case manager for 50 individuals, with a mental health diagnosis (tough ass job btw). My numbers are 168 and 3.9. So far I have yet to hear back, and it has been close to two months. This wouldn't be too upsetting, accept I know people with similar numbers who applied around the same time and got accepted. With Vanderbilt informing the scholarship recipients "in mid-February", could this maybe mean that I may be in the running for the scholarship consideration??? And I might find out about scholarship and admittance at the same time? Sorry I'm trying to cling onto all hope. Thanks for insight!

lawnerd87

Re: Clinging to Vanderbilt hope, Insights appreciated.

Postby lawnerd87 » Tue Feb 07, 2017 12:27 am

Return to “Financial Aid”