Financial aid for attending two universities at once Forum

Discuss various money matters here. Loans (federal and private), scholarships, lottery winnings, or other school finance related information and queries.
john1990

Silver

Financial aid for attending two universities at once

Post by john1990 » Mon Aug 29, 2016 10:48 am

I am currently attending classes for my mba and i have deferred acceptance for law school for one year. However, i have two years left on my mba program. I was considering taking online classes for my mba, which i have done before, and attending law school. My question is can i take out a plus loan at my mba college and still have a plus loan and unsubsidized loan at my law school? Will i be able to borrow up to the cost of attendance or just cover tuition? If federal student loans are not an option can i take out a private NJCLASS loan? Could this loan cover up to the cost of attendance or just tuition? I am interested in borrowing up to the cost of attendance at both universities so that i have a decent amount of money put away in savings for a rainy day. I have left a voicemail at my universities financial aid office and emailed them but i have not received any feedback yet. I guess i will try the law schools financial aid office, maybe they will know.

john1990

Silver

Re: Financial aid for attending two universities at once

Post by john1990 » Mon Aug 29, 2016 11:11 am

I got my answer i think from the law school. You can only have one school receiving federal student aid, but you can take out a private loan

RickLaw

New

Re: Financial aid for attending two universities at once

Post by RickLaw » Sat Dec 03, 2016 10:00 am

You can find a lot of privates offering scholarships using this google dork: inurl:scholarship lawyer
Most of the law firms that are offering have www . randomlawfirm. com/scholarship

Good Luck

Return to “Financial Aid”