Need Access

Discuss various money matters here. Loans (federal and private), scholarships, lottery winnings, or other school finance related information and queries.
underdawg

Need Access

Postby underdawg » Wed Feb 27, 2008 11:17 pm

Wow what a terrible form. I'm particularly hung up on where it asks how much your parents will contribute to law school. For me, it depends wildly on the school. For many, definitely 0. How about you guys? And what should I put on the form? 0 would be the median, but not the mean obviously...

Ataraxia

Re: Need Access

Postby Ataraxia » Wed Feb 27, 2008 11:44 pm

underdawg wrote:Wow what a terrible form. I'm particularly hung up on where it asks how much your parents will contribute to law school. For me, it depends wildly on the school. For many, definitely 0. How about you guys? And what should I put on the form? 0 would be the median, but not the mean obviously...

I put 0, but of course that holds true for whichever school I go to, lol. I say put $0. Better safe than sorry. Besides, regardless of what you put the school is still going to demand some kind of parental contribution so why provide extra encouragement?

Gus Chiggins

Postby Gus Chiggins » Wed Feb 27, 2008 11:48 pm

i put 0, but if my parents dont help me a little im gonna piss the bed.

sirhitch

Postby sirhitch » Thu Mar 11, 2010 10:31 pm

Return to “Financial Aid”