Did you wait for your top school to give you an offer first or send them what you have before they make an offer?
I haven't received any merit scholarship from Penn, and I do have an offer from Cornell (120k). Since there's not too much time, I'm wondering if I need to reach out to Penn with my offer from Cornell and see if they respond.
Discuss various money matters here. Loans (federal and private), scholarships, lottery winnings, or other school finance related information and queries.
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider] and 2 guests