ABA Median Grants

Discuss various money matters here. Loans (federal and private), scholarships, lottery winnings, or other school finance related information and queries.
BrazilBandit

ABA Median Grants

Postby BrazilBandit » Fri Jan 30, 2015 12:13 pm

As I am trying to get an idea of what kind of scholarships I am looking at, can you guys tell me if the "median grant" info on the ABA disclosures are the median grants for only those receiving aid, or for all students? (meaning it also includes all the 0s from students paying sticker).

thanks!

Tiago Splitter

Re: ABA Median Grants

Postby Tiago Splitter » Fri Jan 30, 2015 12:35 pm

BrazilBandit wrote:As I am trying to get an idea of what kind of scholarships I am looking at, can you guys tell me if the "median grant" info on the ABA disclosures are the median grants for only those receiving aid, or for all students? (meaning it also includes all the 0s from students paying sticker).

thanks!

It's based only on the people receiving grants.

BrazilBandit

Re: ABA Median Grants

Postby BrazilBandit » Fri Jan 30, 2015 12:39 pm

Tiago Splitter wrote:
BrazilBandit wrote:As I am trying to get an idea of what kind of scholarships I am looking at, can you guys tell me if the "median grant" info on the ABA disclosures are the median grants for only those receiving aid, or for all students? (meaning it also includes all the 0s from students paying sticker).

thanks!

It's based only on the people receiving grants.

Thanks!

Return to “Financial Aid”