Asking for more money, did I do it wrong?

Discuss various money matters here. Loans (federal and private), scholarships, lottery winnings, or other school finance related information and queries.
ManoftheHour

Re: Asking for more money, did I do it wrong?

Postby ManoftheHour » Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:31 pm

At least you didn't use Loyola's offer to negotiate with a T25. I think they just laughed at me...

Drake014

Postby Drake014 » Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:37 pm

whereskyle wrote:Dear OP, I'm sorry you're getting bashed. They didn't withdraw the offer, so it's all good! This sort of mistake is the source of a lesson. That is all.

+1

Edit: Also, kudos to you whereskyle for being a decent human being. You get a cool happy face 8)

PRgradBYU

Postby PRgradBYU » Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:29 am

qwertyboard wrote:this should be a sticky... how NOT to ask for more money.

:lol:

Have a mod delete this embarrassing thread, OP. HTH.

romalee

Postby romalee » Thu Apr 18, 2013 1:49 am

I think you should need to show all your previous status of those activities that you have started from previous loan, if finished or in running process exactly show than the authorized persons will decide better for issuing more economic aid.

BigZuck

Postby BigZuck » Thu Apr 18, 2013 7:25 am

romalee wrote:I think you should need to show all your previous status of those activities that you have started from previous loan, if finished or in running process exactly show than the authorized persons will decide better for issuing more economic aid.

wut

MasterOfAllISurvey

Postby MasterOfAllISurvey » Sat Apr 20, 2013 8:47 pm

BigZuck wrote:
romalee wrote:I think you should need to show all your previous status of those activities that you have started from previous loan, if finished or in running process exactly show than the authorized persons will decide better for issuing more economic aid.

wut

:shock:

dirtrida2

Postby dirtrida2 » Sat Apr 20, 2013 8:48 pm

MasterOfAllISurvey wrote:
BigZuck wrote:

wut

:shock:

:?

Return to “Financial Aid”