Asking for more money, did I do it wrong?

Discuss various money matters here. Loans (federal and private), scholarships, lottery winnings, or other school finance related information and queries.
User avatar
ManoftheHour
Posts: 3402
Joined: Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:03 pm

Re: Asking for more money, did I do it wrong?

Postby ManoftheHour » Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:31 pm

At least you didn't use Loyola's offer to negotiate with a T25. I think they just laughed at me...

User avatar
Drake014
Posts: 886
Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2009 4:22 pm

Re: Asking for more money, did I do it wrong?

Postby Drake014 » Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:37 pm

whereskyle wrote:Dear OP, I'm sorry you're getting bashed. They didn't withdraw the offer, so it's all good! This sort of mistake is the source of a lesson. That is all.


+1

Edit: Also, kudos to you whereskyle for being a decent human being. You get a cool happy face 8)

PRgradBYU
Posts: 1419
Joined: Thu Jan 10, 2013 8:04 pm

Re: Asking for more money, did I do it wrong?

Postby PRgradBYU » Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:29 am

qwertyboard wrote:this should be a sticky... how NOT to ask for more money.


:lol:

Have a mod delete this embarrassing thread, OP. HTH.

romalee
Posts: 6
Joined: Wed Apr 17, 2013 7:07 am

Re: Asking for more money, did I do it wrong?

Postby romalee » Thu Apr 18, 2013 1:49 am

I think you should need to show all your previous status of those activities that you have started from previous loan, if finished or in running process exactly show than the authorized persons will decide better for issuing more economic aid.

BigZuck
Posts: 10870
Joined: Tue Sep 04, 2012 9:53 am

Re: Asking for more money, did I do it wrong?

Postby BigZuck » Thu Apr 18, 2013 7:25 am

romalee wrote:I think you should need to show all your previous status of those activities that you have started from previous loan, if finished or in running process exactly show than the authorized persons will decide better for issuing more economic aid.


wut

MasterOfAllISurvey
Posts: 21
Joined: Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:34 am

Re: Asking for more money, did I do it wrong?

Postby MasterOfAllISurvey » Sat Apr 20, 2013 8:47 pm

BigZuck wrote:
romalee wrote:I think you should need to show all your previous status of those activities that you have started from previous loan, if finished or in running process exactly show than the authorized persons will decide better for issuing more economic aid.


wut


:shock:

User avatar
dirtrida2
Posts: 474
Joined: Sat Oct 09, 2010 3:54 pm

Re: Asking for more money, did I do it wrong?

Postby dirtrida2 » Sat Apr 20, 2013 8:48 pm

MasterOfAllISurvey wrote:
BigZuck wrote:
romalee wrote:I think you should need to show all your previous status of those activities that you have started from previous loan, if finished or in running process exactly show than the authorized persons will decide better for issuing more economic aid.


wut


:shock:


:?




Return to “Financial Aid”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests