cornell financial aid

Discuss various money matters here. Loans (federal and private), scholarships, lottery winnings, or other school finance related information and queries.
ltezen

cornell financial aid

Postby ltezen » Fri Mar 15, 2013 3:28 pm

if we haven't gotten a decision yet, we don't have to submit tax returns and the financial aid info sheet by today, right?

i'm guessing the only thing we needed to submit was the fafsa/need access application regardless of whether or not one received a decision?

Franciscus

Re: cornell financial aid

Postby Franciscus » Mon Mar 18, 2013 3:57 pm

ltezen wrote:if we haven't gotten a decision yet, we don't have to submit tax returns and the financial aid info sheet by today, right?

i'm guessing the only thing we needed to submit was the fafsa/need access application regardless of whether or not one received a decision?

I was admitted a few days before the 3/15 deadline and my acceptance letter stated that I had two weeks from the date I was admitted to submit the financial aid sheet and its corresponding documents. I'm sure this will apply to all students admitted after the financial aid deadline. So yes, just FAFSA and Need Access is fine for now.

Return to “Financial Aid”