Outside Scholarships - Health Law and general

Discuss various money matters here. Loans (federal and private), scholarships, lottery winnings, or other school finance related information and queries.
kikidee

Outside Scholarships - Health Law and general

Postby kikidee » Sun Mar 03, 2013 3:06 pm

Hi!! I've been researching law school scholarships, and haven't been able to find very many! I've found about four-five, and others that don't pertain to me because they are geared towards a specific concentration (IP, Business, etc.). I'm interested in Health law, but I've had an even harder time finding scholarships geared towards that concentration.

I guess my questions are:
1) What are some sites that have scholarships for LAW SCHOOL? (I stress law school because most focus on HS seniors, college students).

2) Does anyone know of any scholarships for Health law students?

Thanks, look forward to your answers!

BlueJeanBaby

Re: Outside Scholarships - Health Law and general

Postby BlueJeanBaby » Sun Mar 03, 2013 3:08 pm

kikidee wrote:Hi!! I've been researching law school scholarships, and haven't been able to find very many! I've found about four-five, and others that don't pertain to me because they are geared towards a specific concentration (IP, Business, etc.). I'm interested in Health law, but I've had an even harder time finding scholarships geared towards that concentration.

I guess my questions are:
1) What are some sites that have scholarships for LAW SCHOOL? (I stress law school because most focus on HS seniors, college students).

2) Does anyone know of any scholarships for Health law students?

Thanks, look forward to your answers!

AdmissionsDean has a scholarship search. I can't speak to how good it is, but it has filters. :)

kikidee

Re: Outside Scholarships - Health Law and general

Postby kikidee » Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:16 pm

Great thank you! I have an account with them, and I grew frustrated because I wasn't really finding that much at the time. but I'm going to go back on and search again, it might have been the time of year that was looking, maybe.

Return to “Financial Aid”