Need Access - Non-custodial parent info

Discuss various money matters here. Loans (federal and private), scholarships, lottery winnings, or other school finance related information and queries.
elee

Need Access - Non-custodial parent info

Postby elee » Thu Feb 28, 2013 1:39 am

The Need Access form requires information from the non-custodial parent. I assume the form requires as much in-depth info as it has asked for every one else involved in my life, however...

I have not spoken to this parent in a great deal of time, nor do I know where they live right now or how to reach them. I am pretty sure they are out of the country. I don't even know the birth year in order to advance past the first page.

Needless to say, I'm not expecting any financial aid from this person in the near future. What do I do about this situation?

ManOfTheMinute

Re: Need Access - Non-custodial parent info

Postby ManOfTheMinute » Thu Feb 28, 2013 1:41 am

elee wrote:The Need Access form requires information from the non-custodial parent. I assume the form requires as much in-depth info as it has asked for every one else involved in my life, however...

I have not spoken to this parent in a great deal of time, nor do I know where they live right now or how to reach them. I am pretty sure they are out of the country. I don't even know the birth year in order to advance past the first page.

Needless to say, I'm not expecting any financial aid from this person in the near future. What do I do about this situation?

Ask the financial aid office...

elee

Re: Need Access - Non-custodial parent info

Postby elee » Thu Feb 28, 2013 1:48 am

fair enough lol, thank you Ron.

i should not have put it off but i didn't realize all this stuff was due even while i haven't heard back from 75% of schools. damn this need access form!

Return to “Financial Aid”