Columbia Grant

Discuss various money matters here. Loans (federal and private), scholarships, lottery winnings, or other school finance related information and queries.
spilgrim16

Columbia Grant

Postby spilgrim16 » Sat Feb 16, 2013 4:05 pm

I have a 175 and a 3.7. From what I've seen I was just short of getting a Hamilton. In addition, I'm currently on hold at Harvard. I'm applying for merit/grant money from Columbia. I've heard that Columbia is strategic with their merit money. Does that include letting it act as a second "financial aid"? My family is fairly wealthy and I will certainly receive no money on that front. Anyone what the chance of Columbia giving me merit money would be, and the amount they might award?

toothbrush

Re: Columbia Grant

Postby toothbrush » Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:21 pm

spilgrim16 wrote:I have a 175 and a 3.7. From what I've seen I was just short of getting a Hamilton. In addition, I'm currently on hold at Harvard. I'm applying for merit/grant money from Columbia. I've heard that Columbia is strategic with their merit money. Does that include letting it act as a second "financial aid"? My family is fairly wealthy and I will certainly receive no money on that front. Anyone what the chance of Columbia giving me merit money would be, and the amount they might award?

browse the last 10 pages of this thread : viewtopic.php?f=7&t=191465

if you don't see the answer to your question, then paste your question there.

Return to “Financial Aid”