My best option(s)?

Discuss various money matters here. Loans (federal and private), scholarships, lottery winnings, or other school finance related information and queries.
LionelHutzJD

My best option(s)?

Postby LionelHutzJD » Thu Feb 07, 2013 1:11 pm

Ok so hopefulyl i will be attending law school in the fall and plan on borrowing big bucks. I was wondering what my best options are. If i fill out FAFSA im sure I wont be getting much at all. Should I go with a bank loan or a gradplus loan? Im trying to read up on it but im sure you guys can help me out quicker.

BlaqBella

Re: My best option(s)?

Postby BlaqBella » Thu Feb 07, 2013 6:33 pm

Before we answer that, which school(s) are currently on your list where taking out "big bucks" to attend will be necessary?

BerkeleyBear

Postby BerkeleyBear » Thu Feb 07, 2013 6:38 pm

He's got an LSAT under 150. RETAKE! :evil:

PRgradBYU

Postby PRgradBYU » Fri Feb 08, 2013 9:05 pm

BerkeleyBear wrote:He's got an LSAT under 150. RETAKE! :evil:

How do you know this?

stillwater

Postby stillwater » Fri Feb 08, 2013 9:11 pm

PRgradBYU wrote:

How do you know this?

This dude has been trolling up and down the board with ghastly numbers. He has been given consistent and good advice but insists on pursuing it. It's not like he is going to get another kind of answer.

dirtrida2

Postby dirtrida2 » Fri Feb 08, 2013 9:15 pm

stillwater wrote:
PRgradBYU wrote:

How do you know this?

This dude has been trolling up and down the board with ghastly numbers. He has been given consistent and good advice but insists on pursuing it. It's not like he is going to get another kind of answer.

+1

He has been given good advice to retake. He has only attempted the LSAT once, to my knowledge, and doesn't have a good reason for why he can't take a year off.

If you're going to be lazy about the LSAT prep, what happens when you get into law school?

No one is trying to be a jerk here. I was in your position - got grilled by TLS, am glad I was, and pushed my LSAT over the 160 mark. Now I am sitting with full rides to schools I would have barely broken into.

Heck, I might even sit another year and retake again if I don't get the cycle I am looking for.

Please retake...

PRgradBYU

Postby PRgradBYU » Sat Feb 09, 2013 1:19 am

stillwater wrote:
PRgradBYU wrote:

How do you know this?

Gotcha. The truth hurts, eh OP?

Return to “Financial Aid”