Full scholarships with $10,000 annual living stipend

Discuss various money matters here. Loans (federal and private), scholarships, lottery winnings, or other school finance related information and queries.
CKHonorsScholar

Full scholarships with $10,000 annual living stipend

Postby CKHonorsScholar » Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:08 am

Hi all,

If you're looking for a way to go to law school without worrying (as much!) about the economic consequences, consider looking at Chicago-Kent's Honors Scholars Program.

It offers full-tuition scholarships and $10,000 annual living stipends (no GPA requirements for renewal) as well as opportunities for one-on-one collaboration with the Dean, extensive networking, supplemental lectures, and additional faculty advising based on academic interests.

If you have a strong GPA and an LSAT score of 165 or higher, take a look here for more information:

--LinkRemoved-- ... rs-program

The application deadline is this coming Monday, January 28th.

Let me know if you have any questions (I'm currently a 1L in this program and have been thrilled with the experience), and best of luck in your searches!

Hanna

suralin
better than you

Re: Full scholarships with $10,000 annual living stipend

Postby suralin » Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:24 am

CKHonorsScholar wrote:Hi all,

If you're looking for a way to go to law school without worrying (as much!) about the economic consequences, consider looking at Chicago-Kent's Honors Scholars Program.

It offers full-tuition scholarships and $10,000 annual living stipends (no GPA requirements for renewal) as well as opportunities for one-on-one collaboration with the Dean, extensive networking, supplemental lectures, and additional faculty advising based on academic interests.

If you have a strong GPA and an LSAT score of 165 or higher, take a look here for more information:

--LinkRemoved-- ... rs-program

The application deadline is this coming Monday, January 28th.

Let me know if you have any questions (I'm currently a 1L in this program and have been thrilled with the experience), and best of luck in your searches!

Hanna

Seems legit.

Return to “Financial Aid”