Basic FAFSA Question

Discuss various money matters here. Loans (federal and private), scholarships, lottery winnings, or other school finance related information and queries.
superpippo

Basic FAFSA Question

Postby superpippo » Wed Jan 16, 2013 2:49 am

OK, so I recently deposited to enroll in LS for next year. I want to start the FAFSA process ASAP.

Just one question, should I start a new FAFSA since I'm no longer in undergrad, or should I continue to use my original FAFSA information and PIN? I can't remember any of my info but I'm sure I can figure out how to retrieve it if i need to continue my account.

rinkrat19

Re: Basic FAFSA Question

Postby rinkrat19 » Wed Jan 16, 2013 2:50 am

superpippo wrote:OK, so I recently deposited to enroll in LS for next year. I want to start the FAFSA process ASAP.

Just one question, should I start a new FAFSA since I'm no longer in undergrad, or should I continue to use my original FAFSA information and PIN? I can't remember any of my info but I'm sure I can figure out how to retrieve it if i need to continue my account.

Pretty sure you can keep on using your old ID. It'll ask if you're filling it out for an advanced degree and calculate accordingly.

Return to “Financial Aid”