Law Schools that Offer Full Scholarships + Stipends

Discuss various money matters here. Loans (federal and private), scholarships, lottery winnings, or other school finance related information and queries.
lsataddict

Law Schools that Offer Full Scholarships + Stipends

Postby lsataddict » Tue Oct 30, 2012 7:22 pm

Which law schools offer full scholarships plus stipends? I know various top schools, such as Columbia (Hamilton), Chicago (Rubenstein), NYU (various), offer full rides. However, which schools offer an additional stipend, and how much is that stipend? I've read that Michigan (Darrow) and Vanderbilt (Law Scholars Merit Award) provide stipends in addition to full scholarships, but I haven't been able to locate the amounts.

DestinedWalnut

Re: Law Schools that Offer Full Scholarships + Stipends

Postby DestinedWalnut » Mon Nov 19, 2012 5:03 pm

EDIT
Last edited by DestinedWalnut on Sat Jul 13, 2013 11:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

bk1

Postby bk1 » Mon Nov 19, 2012 5:10 pm

Go to https://officialguide.lsac.org/release/ ... fault.aspx

Then go to a school's "ABA Law School Data." Then look at the scholarship data and see what percentage of students have more than full tuition scholarships.

DestinedWalnut

Postby DestinedWalnut » Mon Nov 19, 2012 5:14 pm

EDIT
Last edited by DestinedWalnut on Sat Jul 13, 2013 11:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

bk1

Postby bk1 » Mon Nov 19, 2012 5:16 pm

DestinedWalnut wrote:
bk1 wrote:Go to https://officialguide.lsac.org/release/ ... fault.aspx

Then go to a school's "ABA Law School Data." Then look at the scholarship data and see what percentage of students have more than full tuition scholarships.

I think I am missing something, I'm not seeing that option anywhere. Trying a detailed search and it only lets me filter by % that received full scholarships.

Go to the website. Click a state. Click a school. There is a link to "ABA Law School Data." Click that. In the page that opens up scroll to the bottom left. There should be scholarship data there.

DestinedWalnut

Postby DestinedWalnut » Mon Nov 19, 2012 5:19 pm

EDIT

Return to “Financial Aid”