Scholarship Acceptance Letter

Discuss various money matters here. Loans (federal and private), scholarships, lottery winnings, or other school finance related information and queries.
haines8

Scholarship Acceptance Letter

Postby haines8 » Fri May 11, 2012 6:11 pm

I am writing a scholarship acceptance letter but I don't know who to make it out to. Could I put the school's name or just "dear scholarship donor" because I could not find any info about this scholarship on the web?

Dany

Re: Scholarship Acceptance Letter

Postby Dany » Fri May 11, 2012 6:41 pm

haines8 wrote:I am writing a scholarship acceptance letter but I don't know who to make it out to. Could I put the school's name or just "dear scholarship donor" because I could not find any info about this scholarship on the web?

Call the school.

stillwater

Postby stillwater » Sat May 12, 2012 10:26 am

Dear Moneybags is the proper honorific.

ryan80

Postby ryan80 » Tue May 15, 2012 9:11 pm

cutecarmel

Postby cutecarmel » Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:23 pm

haines8 wrote:I am writing a scholarship acceptance letter but I don't know who to make it out to. Could I put the school's name or just "dear scholarship donor" because I could not find any info about this scholarship on the web?

Was it awarded through the school?

If so, I would send an email to the financial aid office and say that you want to accept your scholarship and you would like to know what steps you need to take to do so.

Also check the acceptance letter. It should say something about how to accept the award.

Return to “Financial Aid”