Calling All Cornell Dean's Scholarship Recipients!

Discuss various money matters here. Loans (federal and private), scholarships, lottery winnings, or other school finance related information and queries.
freddie

Calling All Cornell Dean's Scholarship Recipients!

Postby freddie » Tue Nov 22, 2011 10:57 pm

To say that I was pleased to receive an invitation to apply for one of Cornell's Dean's Scholarships is an understatement.

I was hoping to find discussion of the scholarship application essay, and perhaps even examples of successful ones, on TLS but was unsuccessful. If this is because of a limitation in my searching skills, I would appreciate being pointed in the right direction. If no such information currently exists on TLS, I am hoping that Cornell Dean's Scholarship recipients (or anyone else with relevant knowledge) will take this opportunity to come out of the woodwork to share advice and/or sample essays.

Thanks!

roguewave19

Re: Calling All Cornell Dean's Scholarship Recipients!

Postby roguewave19 » Sat Dec 10, 2011 4:10 pm

freddie wrote:To say that I was pleased to receive an invitation to apply for one of Cornell's Dean's Scholarships is an understatement.

I was hoping to find discussion of the scholarship application essay, and perhaps even examples of successful ones, on TLS but was unsuccessful. If this is because of a limitation in my searching skills, I would appreciate being pointed in the right direction. If no such information currently exists on TLS, I am hoping that Cornell Dean's Scholarship recipients (or anyone else with relevant knowledge) will take this opportunity to come out of the woodwork to share advice and/or sample essays.

Thanks!

+1

catwomangirl

Re: Calling All Cornell Dean's Scholarship Recipients!

Postby catwomangirl » Tue Dec 27, 2011 9:04 pm

roguewave19 wrote:
freddie wrote:To say that I was pleased to receive an invitation to apply for one of Cornell's Dean's Scholarships is an understatement.

Thanks!

+1

+11

Return to “Financial Aid”