I got a full ride offer from one school that's much higher ranked than the school I actually want to attend (for geographic reasons). Do I tell target school now about the offer, or wait until they've actually made their own offer? I don't want to jump the gun, but am afraid they'll give out all the full rides and then say, "Whoops, sorry.... Too late."
No idea what the protocol is on this part of negotiation.
Discuss various money matters here. Loans (federal and private), scholarships, lottery winnings, or other school finance related information and queries.
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 46
- Joined: Mon Aug 30, 2010 12:09 pm
- Posts: 929
- Joined: Thu Nov 10, 2011 10:44 am
Let them offer first. There is no harm in waiting. Still very early for financial aid decisions.
- Posts: 215
- Joined: Mon Jan 03, 2011 11:12 pm
polkij333 wrote:Let them offer first. There is no harm in waiting. Still very early for financial aid decisions.
TITCR. most schools dont make scholarship offers until january. you're still early in the game
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests