Hey everyone--I have been trying to leverage scholarship offers against each other, and one school asked me if I wanted to hold off for a little longer, since "we can only review offers once, so you may want to wait until you're confident you won't be awarded any larger scholarships." I have heard back from every school already, and it has been at least 6 weeks since the last decision (yeah, I applied really early). That said, is there any chance at more scholarship offers rolling in? Or should I write back ASAP figuring they may have more money to offer if I take action earlier?
Thanks a ton for your help!
Discuss various money matters here. Loans (federal and private), scholarships, lottery winnings, or other school finance related information and queries.
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest