Penn Levy Scholarship

Discuss various money matters here. Loans (federal and private), scholarships, lottery winnings, or other school finance related information and queries.
cesmoc

Penn Levy Scholarship

Postby cesmoc » Wed Mar 16, 2011 4:15 pm

I've done some forum searches on this topic and found a lot of really helpful discussions from people who accepted the Levy offer. Can any current or former Levy Scholars describe their experiences with the scholarship?
Specifically:
1) How was your experience with the faculty mentor? Were they pretty available for research opportunities?
2) Do you receive any kind of priority registration when it comes to classes?
3) Any other comments/suggestions about the scholarship or about the Penn in general?

Thanks in advance!

afcanoe

Re: Penn Levy Scholarship

Postby afcanoe » Sun Apr 03, 2011 3:05 pm

cesmoc wrote:I've done some forum searches on this topic and found a lot of really helpful discussions from people who accepted the Levy offer. Can any current or former Levy Scholars describe their experiences with the scholarship?
Specifically:
1) How was your experience with the faculty mentor? Were they pretty available for research opportunities?
2) Do you receive any kind of priority registration when it comes to classes?
3) Any other comments/suggestions about the scholarship or about the Penn in general?

Thanks in advance!

Bump. I am interested in this info, too.

Cesmoc, did you go to Penn's ASW? What did you think?

cesmoc

Re: Penn Levy Scholarship

Postby cesmoc » Sun May 01, 2011 11:48 pm

Woah, just saw this response.

I didn't get a chance to make it out to Penn for ASW but I did visit on my own. I loved the school and the area and ultimately accepted. How about you?

Return to “Financial Aid”