Scholarship Negotiation

Discuss various money matters here. Loans (federal and private), scholarships, lottery winnings, or other school finance related information and queries.
drmguy

Scholarship Negotiation

Postby drmguy » Thu Mar 03, 2011 4:41 pm

I have been admitted to my top choice at sticker. If I negotiated some scholarship from my top choice I would be done with my cycle.

I am tempted to email them saying that they are my top choice and if I received a reasonable scholarship I would definitely attend but I am not sure if I should wait until I have more offers in hand.

As of right now I only have TTT and TTTT scholly offers.

Should I email them now?

drmguy

Re: Scholarship Negotiation

Postby drmguy » Thu Mar 03, 2011 8:20 pm

Ok I am just going to send the TTTT offer to the TTT and then vise versa and finally send both to my top choice.

If my top choice says no then I will send $ info from similarly ranked schools when I get them later.

Any problems here?

MCRemix

Postby MCRemix » Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:19 pm

drmguy wrote:Ok I am just going to send the TTTT offer to the TTT and then vise versa and finally send both to my top choice.

If my top choice says no then I will send $ info from similarly ranked schools when I get them later.

Any problems here?

Depends, in what range is your top choice ranked?

Sandro

Postby Sandro » Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:16 am

same kind of predicament here. I tried to use vocab that made it sound like literally ANY type of scholarship would assure my enrollment.

Return to “Financial Aid”