I currently have two offers from Michigan and Duke (45k and 48k respectively).
I am waiting on what I expect to be a larger offer from USC to come in this month.
Should I wait until the USC offer comes in and then begin to negotiate with schools like Penn, UCLA, Gtown, etc?
Or is it best to start now before the schools' money supply begins to die down..
Thanks in advance for the help..
Discuss various money matters here. Loans (federal and private), scholarships, lottery winnings, or other school finance related information and queries.
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: ryan.laine94 and 3 guests