Hopefully this is in the right topic.
I sent out negotiation letters at the same time to two schools. One responded with an increase and the other has yet to respond. Should I notify the second school of the increase or wait until they respond?
Discuss various money matters here. Loans (federal and private), scholarships, lottery winnings, or other school finance related information and queries.
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Mr. Bubbles and 1 guest