Another Negotiating Question...When to Start??

Discuss various money matters here. Loans (federal and private), scholarships, lottery winnings, or other school finance related information and queries.
User avatar
j88
Posts: 26
Joined: Thu Jun 17, 2010 6:57 pm

Another Negotiating Question...When to Start??

Postby j88 » Mon Jan 31, 2011 6:42 pm

I am trying to get more money out of one of the TTTT schools that I applied to but I can’t decide if I should send it now or wait until I have more info from other schools. Currently I have an offer from a school in the 80s for 60% tuition. I am waiting for but am almost positive on an offer from a school in the 90s for about 50% tuition. I also have acceptances from a school in the 60s (no money offered) and another in the 70s (money info to come out mid-Feb). Should I wait to have the other scholarship offer in hand or send something now so they don’t run out of money? Also do you think they will care about the acceptances even though they aren’t offering money?

Any help is appreciated thanks in advance!!



Return to “Financial Aid”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: musiclover123 and 1 guest