Too early to negotiate?

Discuss various money matters here. Loans (federal and private), scholarships, lottery winnings, or other school finance related information and queries.
Posts: 6
Joined: Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:03 pm

Too early to negotiate?

Postby Decision2011 » Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:26 pm

Thus far, I've been accepted to, and am considering attending, a low T2 (90's) with $$, a high T2 (50's) with slightly more $$, and a T1 (read: 40's) at sticker. I'm also waiting on a decision from a T30 school (a target) and a few higher ranked reaches (not expecting to be accepted).

Should I wait for a decision from the T30 before I start negotiating with the low T2, or is the high T2 acceptance with more $$ and T1 acceptance enough?

User avatar
J. Cheever Loophole
Posts: 31
Joined: Sat Dec 04, 2010 2:46 pm

Re: Too early to negotiate?

Postby J. Cheever Loophole » Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:01 pm

Wait until you have all the information on the table unless you are positive there will be no regrets because of impatience.

Return to “Financial Aid”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest