Cornell Scholarship

Discuss various money matters here. Loans (federal and private), scholarships, lottery winnings, or other school finance related information and queries.
NorCalBruin

Cornell Scholarship

Postby NorCalBruin » Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:56 pm

Heyo!

When does Cornell send out scholarships? I was admitted EA but didn't get one then. Apparently only the cream of the crop admits got scholarship offers/invites then. When can we expect scholarship information for the rest of us?

Pricer

Re: Cornell Scholarship

Postby Pricer » Mon Jan 31, 2011 1:39 am

Bumping this thread with an additional question.

Does anyone know where I could find info on what kind of scholarships Cornell gave out to people with certain numbers? LSN and TLS stats don't really say much. I tried searching, but couldn't come across a good answer.

whitman

Postby whitman » Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:58 pm

Curious about this as well. There's absolutely no way I'd go to Cornell with an estimated 3 year COA $227,160.

mths

Postby mths » Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:12 pm

NorCalBruin wrote:Heyo!

When does Cornell send out scholarships? I was admitted EA but didn't get one then. Apparently only the cream of the crop admits got scholarship offers/invites then. When can we expect scholarship information for the rest of us?

Cornell sends out scholarship + merit aid info when you submit your financial aid packet.

Also:

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=41118

Return to “Financial Aid”